Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which crossover S10 ep featured a hologram ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which crossover S10 ep featured a hologram ?

In which Atlantis Episode do they activate a hologram (which they think is a hologram anyway) of a recorded ancient, but they find out she's actually not a hologram recording, but rather an ascended being who's actually there?

In which Atlantis episode was there an ascended ancient female that appeared as what they first thought was a recorded hologram.

Comment

Originally posted by AncientPunk View Post
      In which Atlantis episode was there an ascended ancient female that appeared as what they first thought was a recorded hologram.
      The Pegsus Project. It was a SG1 Season 10 episode on Atlantis.
      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

awesome thank you

Comment

Originally posted by steveneurotic View Post
          In which Atlantis Episode do they activate a hologram (which they think is a hologram anyway) of a recorded ancient, but they find out she's actually not a hologram recording, but rather an ascended being who's actually there?
          There must be an echo in here. Another thread on this page asks the same question. The episode was "The Pegasus Project" and it was an SG1 episode from Season 10 where SG1 visits Atlantis.
          My timeline of the Ancients here.

Comment

Yep, The Pegasus Project

The hologram in question was Morgan Le Fay, sister of Merlin.
            sigpic
            Thanks to Amaunet for the sig!!!
            My First Gateworld News Item!

Comment

Originally posted by Hêtshepsu View Post
              Yep, The Pegasus Project

The hologram in question was Morgan Le Fay, sister of Merlin.
              She was not the sister of merlin. What makes you think that. She was told to stop him from doing what he was doing because he was interfearing with the lower plains. Then she realised that it was best that the work he was working on get completed. So instead she hid him from them. I don't remember her being any relation to merlin. Arch nemisis yes but not sister

Comment

Originally posted by Stargate Answers View Post
                She was not the sister of merlin. What makes you think that. She was told to stop him from doing what he was doing because he was interfearing with the lower plains. Then she realised that it was best that the work he was working on get completed. So instead she hid him from them. I don't remember her being any relation to merlin. Arch nemisis yes but not sister
                I think in mythology (or whatever) Morgan le Fay was the sister (or half-sister) of Merlin. The actual Ancients may or may not be related.
                Brian J. Smith Thunk Thread - New SGU Hottie
                Zachary Quinto Thunk Thread - Sexy/Scary Sylar

Comment

ok i got it slightly wrong, she was arthur's half-sister.
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to Amaunet for the sig!!!
                  My First Gateworld News Item!

Comment

Working...
                  X