Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Area 51 is big,how did the Wraith find the right place?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Area 51 is big,how did the Wraith find the right place?

One thing i don't understand.
    Area 51 is a pretty big area, from the gate,wire fence(where people camp just right outside hopeing to spot UFO) to many underground hanger(where they built the Prometheus)

One Wraith manger to just to crash land the righ place which destory the Ancient chair.

Were the Wraith lucky or were the Wraith got the detail location of the attacking drone from the alternative reality message. or The Superhive got advance sensor ,and had detail scan of the Area 51 and aimed at the right place,or detect the powerlevel from the ZPM (which wasn't unlikely because the Chair wasn't power otherwise they would have fire the drones )

How much of the Area 51 was destory?
    I would be mad if they destory other cool things likethe storage of alien tech (a decade of SG1 effort) like the VR chair or foothold alien device.

And did those people camp outside area 51 saw the Dart/302 battle?

Sensor sweeps would probably tell them where the chair was.

Comment

sometimes it's better to not know
      Stolen Kosovo
      sigpic

Comment

from PM's Q&A on Joe's blog
        StellaByStargate writes: “With Area 51 destroyed, are we to assume that all the other really cool technology (including possibly some Asgard tech) that was being researched there was lost as well? Also…was The General Hammond under construction at Area 51 and if so, what happened to it?”

Paul: Well, I don’t think it was totally destroyed. Just the building that housed the chair…and maybe that time traveling puddle jumper from “Moebius”.

RangerOne writes: “*How does the Wraith in Vegas know the location of the Ancient chair?”

Paul: Several people asked this, or related questions. My guess is that, as their hive was being attacked by drones, the Wraith would have been able to calculate the exact coordinates of the place where the hostile fire was coming from – that is, Area 51. Those were the coordinates the surviving Wraith sent in his message, which is how the super hive in our reality got them.
        http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...our-questions/
        sigpic
        The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

i doubt the hive could sense it cause it was behind the moon and only scanned when it came out id say deatailed but i really really hope that the chair is only buried and is recovered as it is a monument for sg-1 and is the reason we defeated anubis

Comment

Remember this from Mobieus Pt1:

CARTER: We did an extensive satellite sweep of the Giza plateau searching for an energy signature like the one given off by the Z.P.M. we found at Taonas. Even if it's buried under dirt and rock, we should have been able to detect it. We found nothing. I'm sorry, Daniel, but if it's there, it's probably been depleted
            So it's possible to detect a charged ZPM from orbit that's probably how the Wraith zero'd in on the building with the chair, as they knew roughly where to look.
            I hope you like Guinness sir, I find it a refreshing substitute for.... food

Comment

Working...
            X