Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Casting of Louis Ferreira ( AKA Justin Louis)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Casting of Louis Ferreira ( AKA Justin Louis)

Very excited about this casting decision. I was a fan of the cable show 'Missing' a few years back. Luis (spelling...cant recall) was brilliant as the FBI boss. The show wasn't great but he was memorable for his command and presence in a leadership role, plus a very dry sense of humour. I am very much looking forward to him and SGU is going to be brilliant. Then add Carlyle to the mix!!

Big call early on but with this cast and rumoured big budget, this may take Stargate into unchartered territory (pardon the pun)
    sigpic

Yes. He was great in Saw 4 but seeing all episodes of 24 to date i don't recall him being in them, may have to go back and watch those episodes again and had no idea he was in Star Trek Voyager. Can't say I've seen him in anything else but from what I've seen him in he was great

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Frank Simmons View Post
      Yes. He was great in Saw 4 but seeing all episodes of 24 to date i don't recall him being in them, may have to go back and watch those episodes again and had no idea he was in Star Trek Voyager. Can't say I've seen him in anything else but from what I've seen him in he was great
      To be fair, in Voyager...he was in make up as a holographic tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Serebii View Post
        To be fair, in Voyager...he was in make up as a holographic tree...
        But as far as holographic trees go, he was one of the best!!
        sigpic

Comment

I had no idea this guy was portuguese :blink:

Comment

Ive never heard of the guy

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Originally posted by phenom View Post
              but as far as holographic trees go, he was one of the best!!
              lol

Comment

I've not heard of him before. Is he a good actor? Phenom seems excited

Comment

Justin Louis is a phenomenal actor. He was in a fantastic Canadian series called "Durham County" and I am ridiculously excited by this.

(So no worries, my International friends... you will not be disappointed)

Goooo Universe!

Comment

Justin Louis is a phenomenal actor. He was in a fantastic Canadian series called "Durham County" and I am ridiculously excited by this.

Goooo Universe!
                    I've always like his acting. Initially, I didn't realize that he was Canadian, and was very disappointed that Canadians seemed to be shut out completely after all these years of Stargate shows being such a great vehicle for Canadian actors, but we have one, anyway!

Comment

Originally posted by editorguy View Post

Goooo Universe!
                      Good good

You must be feeling the way I'm feeling about Robert Carlyle. If you ever get the chance watch Human Trafficking. One of the best things I've ever seen and Robert Carlyle is amazing in it!

Comment

Justin Louis is a very talented actor. I just hope that the writing lives up to his talent.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Luciana

Comment

The casting call said they were looking for star names only... so, now my question is, who is frakk is Justin Luis??? It seems like the creators don't really understand the term "star name". lol

Robert Carlyle is a good actor, they should have put him in the lead instead (he most certainly is a bigger "star" than this Luis dude).

The rest of the announced cast doesn't look so good either. Well, the two Smiths are alright but that guy from Ugly Betty looks like... well... like a random soap opera actor.

I just hope the girls in the show will be hot

Comment

Originally posted by drake122 View Post
                            The casting call said they were looking for star names only... so, now my question is, who is frakk is Justin Luis??? It seems like the creators don't really understand the term "star name". lol

Robert Carlyle is a good actor, they should have put him in the lead instead (he most certainly is a bigger "star" than this Luis dude).

The rest of the announced cast doesn't look so good either. Well, the two Smiths are alright but that guy from Ugly Betty looks like... well... like a random soap opera actor.

I just hope the girls in the show will be hot
                            I think once they got RC, they decided they didn't need another star name.

Perfecto!

Comment

Originally posted by editorguy View Post

Goooo Universe!
                              Oooh, Durham County. Hugh Dillon! Anyway, the ION Channel has bought this series for airing, so keep an eye out.

Comment

Working...
                              X