Don't care
    Yes
    57.76%
    No
    26.71%
    Don't Care
    15.53%
    sigpic
    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Oh, absolutely! I definitely want Vala in future movies.
    sigpic
    Much thanks to Snowball for the banner! Many thanks to Cazzblade for the avatar!!
    I'm a 60%er!
    ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

Yes, yes, yes.
      Honestly, after many episodes of season 9, 20 of season 10, two DVD movies, this is not a question for me, not at all. Just like you'd ask the same thing about Cam for example.
      She's a member of SG-1.

sigpic

Comment

1. This is a bit ambiguous future movies include the 3rd one?
        2. Any poll can be manipulated by sock-puppets or even mods

Comment

I am running the same poll on other sites so I just want a get a feel. Sock puppets exist on both sides I think so it doesn't matter
          sigpic
          My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
          poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Most definitely! Shes a member of SG1, and she brings out a different side to everyone else

Comment

In the third movie I don't want her in it, since O'Neill character is going back to being a main character for this movie and I would really like one movie to be focused on the original team not the new. As for movies after the third, I don't have a problem with her being in the movie since she is part of SG-1 team and movies after the third will most likely go back to being focused on the current SG-1 team which includes Vala.

Comment

I voted yes, but am ok if she's not in the 3rd movie if it makes sense with the storyline. If there are more after that, I want her in the movies...she's part of SG-1.
                sigpic
                FOX Network

Comment

Not really, 3rd movie being Jack-centred, apparantly. And not really interested in any Jack and Vala scenes to be honest. Not shipping or anything, just general character chemistry. I don't think their personalities match eachother, and would rather have RDA than Vala.

Depending on where the movies go from there, and as long as she plays some important role other than providing a foil to Daniel, then perhaps.

Comment

I picked 'don't care,' but let me explain why.

Vala is and always will be a part of SG-1 to me. However, her appearance in the film does not necessarily have to be there as long as the way they explain her absence makes sense. If they write a story and explain why she's not there, I'm all for that. If they put her in, I'm all for that too.

Comment

No.

I was never much of a Vala fan especially when she was tied to Daniel's hip, which was most of the time. It will be refreshing to see Daniel without Vala holding him back. However, I'd love to see more Qetesh.

Comment

YES!! Vala has earned her place with SG-1 and to exclude would be an insult to the character and the actress who portrays her, IMO. The Ark of Truth showed us that Vala(and Mitchell!) can be an intregal part of the story, while Continuum showed us a wider range of Ms. Black's acting abilities. The current members of SG-1 are Mitchell, Carter, Teal'c, Daniel and Vala. To exclude her from the movie just for the sake of having O'Neill back would be wrong. The reality is O'Neill has moved on and been promoted. The size of his role in Continuum was perfect. SAVE VALA!
                        sigpic

Jaffa Kree!

Comment

I say yes to Vala and here's why.

She's an integral part of SG-1 with some initial purpose for being their (just like everyone else).

That aside, the design of her character applies sly wit and comic relief to the team dynamic; filling the void of left over from the absence of Jack (often tag teaming with either Cameron or Daniel on the comedics).

I know this next movie's story is set already (though I don't know what it's about; inclusion of RDA is just a little to vague), but future films should include her as she is a part of the team. That is unless the SG-1 storyline pulls a "The Fast and the Furious Franchise" move and distorts the logic of character and story progression (O'Neill is an Air Force General in a major office within the Pentagon; he doesn't have time to mosey off on off world missions with one SG team when his office has to oversee the SGC, AE, and Battlecruiser/Deep Space Carrier and F-302 operations.)

{mod snip}

She's apart of the team (even if she does kinda have a Captain Jack Sparrow quality about her). To right her off as an SG-1 member would be the same as saying Teal'c no longer has a purpose on the team because the goa'uld have been defeated.

Comment

No thanks.

I never really grew to become a Vala fan but thought she was ok. However, once she became surgically attached to Daniel I couldn't really stand her, especially after Unending...so like I said, no thanks.

(Credit to RepliCartertje for the beautiful sig and to Mala for smilies.)

Comment

Voted "Don't Care" which to my mind really means "Don't care as long as we get something well written" which is a little different.
                              sigpic
                              Banner By JME2

Comment

Working...
                              X