Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tribute Ship Specifications ? (Spoilers for EATG)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tribute Ship Specifications ? (Spoilers for EATG)

Not watched EatG yet so not heard anything about the ship, just read a few threads on here re it.

We gonna see some proper Asgard tech on it then as a follow-on from Unending?

I don't know that.All I know is that Carter in gonna lead it.

Comment

oh we're seeing tons of cool stuff with that ship. i mean, it looks awesome. how it fares into battle, facing off that hive.

*coughcoughcough* drowns in sarcasm*coughcoughcough*

Comment

Originally posted by Trig View Post
        Not watched EatG yet so not heard anything about the ship, just read a few threads on here re it.

quick answer...we don't see it in EATG, something to look forward too Trig, it is most likely to be the same as other 304s though.

sigpic

Comment

It is the same, Carter said its a new Deadalus class ship.
          Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

yes all ships in the future will have Asgard beam weapons and core

Comment

We didn't get to see it in EaTG. I'm guessing it's the same as all the other Daedalus class ships. Asgard core, Asgard weapons and Asgard hyperdrive.

Comment

The Hammond will be exactly the same as the Phoenix from "The Last Man"; they're essentially the same ship, only renamed.
                Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                  The Hammond will be exactly the same as the Phoenix from "The Last Man"; they're essentially the same ship, only renamed.
                  and actually finished

Comment

It was finished when they sent it against the Wraith in the future, but just rushed.
                    Visit my Website

Comment

Originally posted by ManiacMike View Post
                      It was finished when they sent it against the Wraith in the future, but just rushed.
                      finished with bubble gum and baling wire

Comment

Yeah when McKay and Carter were working on it, it looked like they were almost piecing together the systems by hand, with a small team.
                        Perhaps after Sheppard returned to the current time line, he made reference to the beam weapons and hyperdrive going offline when the shields remained up (although I don't recall that being what Holo Rodney said to him), so they may have tweaked some of the systems to prevent that from happening.
                        Enemy At The Gate Spoilers:
                        Spoiler:
                        The only time other than The Last Man that the Beam weapons and Hyperdrive have gone offline is when the Daedalus's shields were mangled by the Super Hive in EATG.

Comment

That ship is not complete.

Carter said that she gonna get command on the new ship, so the ship is not done, we know that in the eps here sheppard was in the future that the 304 got rushed in service, but we know that they had a new ship upcoming.

But
                          Spoiler:
                          The chinese ship "Sun Tzu" was in service so the Hammond gonna be the next so I´ll say that it is not 100% complete
                          Shows I see:Stargate, Bones, Fringe, Supernatural, V 2009, Top gear, Criminal Minds, Sanctuary
                          Things I like:Kids, My wife, My god old Ferrari, My(wife´s) Audi RS4, Intel PC

Comment

My brother made a quip after watching EATG that we know what the ships top speed wil be...

Godspeed

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post
                              My brother made a quip after watching EATG that we know what the ships top speed wil be...

Godspeed
                              Greened.
                              Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                              Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Working...
                              X