"Ronon, welcome to Earth."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Ronon, welcome to Earth."

Shouldn't have Woolsey remembered that he had been there before? Season 4: ep. 15 and 17. Or was he just saying it as a formality? He obiously didn't hear him tell Sheppard in the previous scene that he was "home".

Anyways, this may have already been discussed, but I needed to get it off my chest...
    sigpic

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/brettsuddreth

Originally posted by _Ancients_ View Post
    Shouldn't have Woolsey remembered that he had been there before? Season 4: ep. 15 and 17. Or was he just saying it as a formality? He obiously didn't hear him tell Sheppard in the previous scene that he was "home".

Anyways, this may have already been discussed, but I needed to get it off my chest...
    He'd been to the SGC he had never seen the outside of Earth much less San Fransisco.
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

I think it was just a formality.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
        He'd been to the SGC he had never seen the outside of Earth much less San Fransisco.
        What about Shepphard's dad funeral
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          What about Shepphard's dad funeral
          Exactly, he ran several different places with Sheppard in that episode. 4.15.

sigpic

Comment

Remember Ronon went to Vancouver, BC with Sheppard looking for Rodney's sister.

Vala,

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
              Outcast and Miller's Crossing?

TBH, I think he should have said "Welcome to Earth, TEYLA." It's her Teyla who hasn't been on Earth, except in Home.
              don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post

TBH, I think he should have said "Welcome to Earth, TEYLA." It's her Teyla who hasn't been on Earth, except in Home.
                Teyla, who's Teyla?

There's somebody named Teyla on the show? I haven't seen her since "Prodiginal". [/sarcasm]
                What's life? Life's easy. A quirk of matter. Nature's way of keeping meat fresh.
                --Ninth Doctor

Comment

Yes, I think that would have been a little more appropiate considering the only time she has been to "Earth" was via a vision.
                  sigpic

Comment

Ooops Brain fart.
                    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

At the very least he should have said "Ronon & Teyla, Welcome To Earth" & not just one dude because they had two non Earthling's there

Comment

Originally posted by JackO'Neill View Post
                        At the very least he should have said "Ronon & Teyla, Welcome To Earth" & not just one dude because they had two non Earthling's there
                        I just would like to know what TPTB thoughts were behind that line. Considering it was one of the last lines in the show. Ever.
                        sigpic

Comment

Teyla went to Earth for her interview with the IOA but she never went outside the SGC, it was mentioned at the beginning of Midway
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by _Ancients_ View Post

He's already been to Earth and he already said Atlantis was his home, you're correct. It was a waste of a line at the moment when we were all expecting something profound, or something mischievous from Sheppard. This was one of the few problems I had with the finale, well really this whole 'end' scene was just a mess, the wrong people were included, some people were absent that should of been there and they said ALL the wrong things (apart from Mckeller I thought that was perfect).
                            I believe among your people it is customary to shake hands....... Just a little Wraith humor

Sig thanks to geekywraith *big hugs*

Comment

Originally posted by JackO'Neill View Post
                              Oh, I just figured that Woolsey had already welcomed Teyla because they were on the balcony before Ronon showed up. Why not, so many other Teyla scenes take place offscreen anyway.

No real excuse for why Woolsey didn't know that Ronon had been to earth before, though. I thought those last few lines on the balcony weren't all that great, to be honest.

Comment

Working...
                              X