Memoirs of Cam Mitchell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Memoirs of Cam Mitchell

i watched Continuum the other day and had a thought about Mitchell living in the 30's. what about having a mini series about some of Mitchell's activities during that time while waiting around for the Achilles to go to the USA??
    if you see a light at the end of the tunnel, it's just a photon torpedo.

Originally posted by sldghamr View Post
    i watched Continuum the other day and had a thought about Mitchell living in the 30's. what about having a mini series about some of Mitchell's activities during that time while waiting around for the Achilles to go to the USA??
    that sounds neat, but i think he'd be very aware of not screwing up the timeline any worse than it already was. meaning, i really think he'd stay away from ppl and situations that could mess up his plans to, you know, FIX the timeline.
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sldghamr View Post
      If you purchase and download the movie from iTunes, you get a special Cam Mitchell feature that shows what he was doing during that time. I wasn't sure if you knew that - just thought I'd mention it.

Comment

Originally posted by sinfuldraconis View Post
        If you purchase and download the movie from iTunes, you get a special Cam Mitchell feature that shows what he was doing during that time. I wasn't sure if you knew that - just thought I'd mention it.
        Actually for those who already own the DVD or those who don't like to use itunes you can download it from Ben Browder's web site for free.

http://www.benbrowderportal.com/inde...ileinfo&id=289
        Oglethorpe: We have successfully traveled eons across both space and time, through the Fargate......... to get FREE CABLE!
        Emory: I think it's a st- Star...gate....
        Oglethorpe: It's the Fargate! "F"! It's different from that movie that I've never seen, so how would I copy it?
        Emory: Chill, man. It's allright, let's just turn it on!
        Oglethorpe: I just want to make sure that we are clear it's the Fargate! "Goes far", get it? And there it is no way it came from that movie, or that syndicated series based on the movie!
        Emory: But.... it sure was a good movie.....
        Oglethorpe: Yeah, yes it was...
        'Aqua Teen Hunger Force: Universal Remonster'
        http://superheroindisguise.multiply.com

Comment

Originally posted by sinfuldraconis View Post
          didn't know that, i shall check it out.
          if you see a light at the end of the tunnel, it's just a photon torpedo.

Comment

Ha! That video was pretty fun.
            Spoiler:
            Cam apparently hooked up with Amelia Earhart, while at the same time helping to develop the Spitfire fighter. Silly but fun/
            sigpic
            Banner By JME2

Comment

Originally posted by Crazedwraith View Post
              Ha! That video was pretty fun.
              Spoiler:
              Cam apparently hooked up with Amelia Earhart, while at the same time helping to develop the Spitfire fighter. Silly but fun/
              And utterly ludicrous! He would have known better than to mess with the timeline

Comment

Good stuff indeed. Always been a fan of when Browder has used his writing talents and this is no different.

Whether or not it is to be judged as Stargate 'canon' or just bit a fun on their part for inquisitive minds, an interestingly put together short video. Of course, one could question the 'ripple' effect of his actions. Although, given what he could do, it seems like to just do more nudging and pushing with his actions.

Comment

Originally posted by Superhero in Disguise View Post
                  Actually for those who already own the DVD or those who don't like to use itunes you can download it from Ben Browder's web site for free.

OMG thank you! I will have to check it out!!!
                  dalene

thx to StoyBoy720, x_stargatergirl_x, muh_tuttles, csom221, luciana, & the other lovely Shep-thunkers for the awesome siggies!

Comment

I wasn't overly thrilled with this little piece. I found it just as boring as the movie was.

Comment

Originally posted by Superhero in Disguise View Post

Hmm, I did not know about this. I will definitely have to check it out. Thanks for the link.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                      X