X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone looking for a beta?

Hi guys

I have been beta'ing two writers stories and due to various reasons they are currently not continueing with writing.

I have found myself missing beta'ing therefore if there's anyone that would like to have a beta I'm your man.

My only rules are as follows:
    1. Don't beta stories that every single word is a spelling mistake.
    2. Don't beta if the author can't accept honest critism

So...please. I WANT TO BETA AGAIN! I WANT TO BETA AGAIN! I WANT TO BETA AGAIN!

If you're still looking for a story to Beta Read. I have started another story that tends lean towards a shipper story (more than likely will end up a J/S story). I have written 4 chapters, and outlined a couple of more. I would like to get the entire story outlined before I post the first chapter. I just finished writing my first fanfic "Life's Problems". Therefore, I can always use honest critism.

I have a GREAT Beta reader, TZMaverick who asked that if I write another story to send it to them. Which I plan to do. I would like to have two Beta readers if possible just to give me two different perspectives. If you would be interested please e-mail me at [email protected] If not that's fine too.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
    X