Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why didn't Sheppard use Ancient drones against the Darts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why didn't Sheppard use Ancient drones against the Darts?

I don't get it

The 302 squadron was retrofiting with nuclear missile when the waves of Darts was heading to Earth's Area 51.
    Insteading sending 302 squadron (they were outnumber by the Darts),Why not lunch the drone weapon against the invading Darts?

In the antractic battle,when most 302 use up their missile
    Jack send the drones to go after the Death Gilder and Al'kesh ,after all the enemy aircraft were destory, the drone went to space and destory the rest of Anubis's fleet.
    Jack had the anicnet knowledge at the time , he was even able only attack the enemy craft but leave the 302 unharm.

What was Sheppard thinking? i know he like a aerial dog fight, with a superior number enemy darts.
    but didn't he think of the big picture, use the Drone chair , no 302 pilots will lose their life. we use a bit of drone, but like Antractic battle, the can destory many DG and still with enough juice to attact Anubis fleet.

We can destory the fleet of Darts first , then by the time they send the next wave , we have enough ground missile ,F-16 , F-302 and may be even a shield to protact area 51.

The Sun Tzu wote many military strategy , like know youself , know your enemy and preserving your strength.

What was Carter, Major Davies , and Shepard thinking ?
    Maybe they got the strategy from the "President"

Originally posted by ckwongau View Post
    I don't get it

The 302 squadron was retrofiting with nuclear missile when the waves of Darts was heading to Earth's Area 51.
    Insteading sending 302 squadron (they were outnumber by the Darts),Why not lunch the drone weapon against the invading Darts?

In the antractic battle,when most 302 use up their missile
    Jack send the drones to go after the Death Gilder and Al'kesh ,after all the enemy aircraft were destory, the drone went to space and destory the rest of Anubis's fleet.
    Jack had the anicnet knowledge at the time , he was even able only attack the enemy craft but leave the 302 unharm.

What was Sheppard thinking? i know he like a aerial dog fight, with a superior number enemy darts.
    but didn't he think of the big picture, use the Drone chair , no 302 pilots will lose their life. we use a bit of drone, but like Antractic battle, the can destory many DG and still with enough juice to attact Anubis fleet.

We can destory the fleet of Darts first , then by the time they send the next wave , we have enough ground missile ,F-16 , F-302 and may be even a shield to protact area 51.

The Sun Tzu wote many military strategy , like know youself , know your enemy and preserving your strength.

What was Carter, Major Davies , and Shepard thinking ?
    Maybe they got the strategy from the "President"
    The chair was at Area 51 and they didn't have time to get Sheppard there in time. There were no ships in orbit to beam him there either. And we are not sure where Jack was at this point. Leading theory is that he is on the Odyssey.
    sigpic

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/brettsuddreth

Comment

Originally posted by _Ancients_ View Post
      The chair was at Area 51 and they didn't have time to get Sheppard there in time. There were no ships in orbit to beam him there either. And we are not sure where Jack was at this point. Leading theory is that he is on the Odyssey.
      well, Shepard first suggusted going to Antractica which is a lot further than area 51. before he findout the chair really was in Area 51.

While Shepard was at the 302 hanger, he could take one 302 and headed to Area 51.And even call the rest of 302 squadron to stall the attacking Darts .And when he got to the Chair , then 302's can leave the battle and Shepard fire the drone.

Comment

am I the only one who thinks they removed only the chair a left drones in Antarctica?
        Stolen Kosovo
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ckwongau View Post
          well, Shepard first suggusted going to Antractica which is a lot further than area 51. before he findout the chair really was in Area 51.

While Shepard was at the 302 hanger, he could take one 302 and headed to Area 51.And even call the rest of 302 squadron to stall the attacking Darts .And when he got to the Chair , then 302's can leave the battle and Shepard fire the drone.
          Then that leads us to the debate in the other thread on if the chair was protected underground at Area 51 or was it just in a surface structure. If it was underground and protected, then yes, that would have been a reasonable risk to take. But if not, he made the right choice.
          sigpic

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/brettsuddreth

Comment

Working...
          X