The return to Prayxus?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The return to Prayxus?

Might make a good movie, prolly not right away cuz we just had a big time travel movie. But how about Baals host remembers it and Sg1 goes to investigate... and hijinks ensue?

Easy way to investigate any past or future era of the stargate universe if one would want to.

points of intrest in the past:
    1) Ancient arrival in the galaxy hundreds of millions of years ago
    2) Lantean refugees return from Pegasus
    3) The Ori Plague
    4) Merlin and Arthur (who was rumored to be like adria, might be nice to see some of the stuff that they planned for season 11)

Anyone have some other intresting times/places to see?

Can you refresh my memory a bit? What is Prayxus?

Comment

Originally posted by sinfuldraconis View Post
      Baals time travel device in continuum. He and his henchmen went thru and got killed. Now its just setting there getting dusty.

Comment

Originally posted by sinfuldraconis View Post
        Praxyon is Ba'al's planet where the time device is located.

Comment

I am not saying the idea is without merit, as I think it would be cool to see the history of the ancients, but I am just a little over time travel, 'out of phase' and alternate dimension stories.
          sigpic

Comment

^It's called alternate realities. Other dimensions are completely different. And I've got to disagree. There are still hundreds of different scenerious they could try. For example, to date in all the alternate realities Earth has been at a similar level of technology to our Earth. But that's just a coincidence.

For one, like Dr. Jackson explained, we'd be colonizing space right now if it hadn't been for the Dark Ages. Also, steam was originally invented by a Greek philosopher who lived in Alexandria more than 2,000 years ago. But his invention was abandoned because he couldn't find a practical use (due to the cheap slave trade in Egypt at that time). I'd like to see one where Earth is a major power in the galaxy, with a vast armada of starships.

Ancient arrival in the galaxy hundreds of millions of years ago
            I highly doubt the Ancients had even learned to communicate with words that far back.

Comment

Originally posted by kymeric View Post
              1) Ancient arrival in the galaxy hundreds of millions of years ago
              Originally posted by Link Æwondåslåmon View Post
              I highly doubt the Ancients had even learned to communicate with words that far back.
              They arrived in the Milky Way approximately 50 million years ago.

Originally posted by kymeric View Post
              Anyone have some other intresting times/places to see?
              Yes. Atlantis and the Ancients' civilization when it existed in ancient Antarctica during the continent's subtropical era and during the height of their civilization.
              Last edited by Professor D.H.D. Puddlejumper; 16 January 2009, 01:57 PM.
              My timeline of the Ancients here.

Comment

Working...
              X