Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tom McBeath: Outtakes Video and Photos (WARNING: 800KB)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tom McBeath: Outtakes Video and Photos (WARNING: 800KB)

As promised, here are the photos and a one-minute clip of outtakes from our interview with Tom McBeath!!

McBeath Outtakes for Dial-up (385 Kb)
    McBeath Outtakes for High-speed (9.81 Mb)
    Right-click the appropriate link and save to your computer, or left-click to play immediately.

The next post exceeds 700Kb in images of Tom, so anyone with a 56k connection has been warned.

Please do not reprint these images without written permission to [email protected]. The outtakes clip is exclusive to GateWorld Forum.

Enjoy!

Outtakes clip copyright GateWorld.net
    All Images copyright GateWorld.net
    All Images by "Skydiver"
    Last edited by David; 06 February 2005, 10:18 PM.

Last edited by David; 06 February 2005, 10:19 PM.

Comment

I shoulda been a photographer
      LOL

this is the first i've really seen of them. They turned out good.

course, i think i also took like 50 pics or so, so there was bound to be something worhtwhile in all that

thanks david, those bring back some great memories
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Great pics, Denise!

Comment

Originally posted by David
          As promised, here are the photos and a one-minute clip of outtakes from our interview with Tom McBeath!!

Right-click the appropriate link and save to your computer, or left-click to play immediately.

The next post exceeds 700Kb in images of Tom, so anyone with a 56k connection has been warned.

Please do not reprint these images without written permission to [email protected]. The outtakes clip is exclusive to GateWorld Forum.

Enjoy!

Outtakes clip copyright GateWorld.net
          All Images copyright GateWorld.net
          All Images by "Skydiver"

I'm just getting a load of gobbledegook here!
          I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Originally posted by David

Heh... Fun stuff. Especially his naming the crow Maybourne...
            Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

If the video isn't loading properly, right-click and choose "Save Target As" from the pop-up menu. Save the file to your local computer, and when it is finished downloading open it with Windows Media Player.
              GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
              The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
              Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Great video and great pics well done guys.
                "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                  LOL

this is the first i've really seen of them. They turned out good.

course, i think i also took like 50 pics or so, so there was bound to be something worhtwhile in all that

thanks david, those bring back some great memories
                  Excellent pics!! New profession headed your way? Thanks, I will d/l the vid when I get home!

And my dear departed pappy was a photographer (portrait), as was my mother (photo journalist) before she retired... They took a gazillion pics looking for the perfect one!

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                    Or a critic. Great job with these and great job with the book review. I wasn't even thinking about reading it, but, after reading you review, I'm strongly considering it.
                    Rocky

Comment

Thanks, David and big "respect" to Skydiver !
                      I really like Tom and Maybourne......and I hope MC gets a chance to check out the piccies and clip !
                      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

David,

Great job. Really enjoyed the interview, pic and out takes .

Had met Tom in Chicago. Was really impressed that Tom is so darn personable. Also his blue eyes - enough said

Really appreciate all you and Darren and the rest of the gang do to keep us in the Stargate Universe.

Jack's CSM
                        sigpic
                        Vancouver 2010
                        Chicago 2010
                        Chicago 2011
                        Jack's CSM

Comment

Originally posted by rocket4477
                          Or a critic. Great job with these and great job with the book review. I wasn't even thinking about reading it, but, after reading you review, I'm strongly considering it.

wow, that's very high praise.

I hope you do read it and enjoy it. and please, post your thoughts about it in the thread.

One, or two, person's pov's aren't really a good picture of the book, the more opinions the better
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X