Fate of Todd???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fate of Todd???

Sheppard hasnt been the choir boy while on Atlantis, so do you think he killed Todd at the end of Enemy at the Gate.

It was his project that threatened Earth with the ZPM hive.

I know this kind of forum pops up every time Todd shows up in the show and then the ending is faded. But I think that Todd will survive like always.

i

Comment

Wonder how long the wait to send him back to pegasus
      67 point(s) total!!!!

Comment

or.... maybe (if he doesnt feed they let hi stay and put him on a SG Team! haha)
        67 point(s) total!!!!

Comment

I'm sure he's alive. I think they left it fuzzy on purpose - just in case they need to change things in the movie. Could be reasons, too...if the actor isn't available for the movie they may have to write the character out (although they have used another actor to portray Todd, but without Chris' voice, he'd never be the same).

What I'm afraid of is that we will see the events of Vegas come true - Todd will end up as Crazy Wraith in the glass cell. Really - they just need to send him home...it's the right thing to do. But as we have seen this season, the Lanteans are not always known for doing the right thing.

das
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lord batchi ball View Post
            I know this kind of forum pops up every time Todd shows up in the show and then the ending is faded. But I think that Todd will survive like always.

i
            I have a feeling he will be in the movie. He has been one of the few characters in SGA that has helped advance plots. Plus he really is SGA's biggest ally when it comes to fighting the Wraith, at least technology, intel and weapons wise.
            Last edited by _Ancients_; 10 January 2009, 10:39 PM.
            sigpic

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/brettsuddreth

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
              I'm sure he's alive. I think they left it fuzzy on purpose - just in case they need to change things in the movie. Could be reasons, too...if the actor isn't available for the movie they may have to write the character out (although they have used another actor to portray Todd, but without Chris' voice, he'd never be the same).

What I'm afraid of is that we will see the events of Vegas come true - Todd will end up as Crazy Wraith in the glass cell. Really - they just need to send him home...it's the right thing to do. But as we have seen this season, the Lanteans are not always known for doing the right thing.

das
              I don't think Todd will end up as a crazy. IMO, they will perfect the wraith formula and he will be part of the solution in the movie.

Comment

A military tribunal found Todd guilty of crimes against humanity and he was executed by firing squad at dawn.

Comment

das
                  no actor can play Todd with or with out the voice. they tried it before and I notice it right away. The facal structer , size/shape of body, Chris just stands out nomater what.also the platform boots the other actor wore and Todd wasnt the first wraith Chris played.

Comment

das
                    Yeah the Lanteans don't always do the right thing - but when the shoe is on the other foot, they expect the right thing to be done to them.

Originally posted by Morrolan View Post
                    A military tribunal found Todd guilty of crimes against humanity and he was executed by firing squad at dawn.
                    Todd isn't human so technically they can't make him stand trial for crimes against humanity!
                    I came, I saw, I conquered!
                    sigpic
                    We are unique! Created unique!
                    Sevenofnine

Comment

Should we let Todd live?

Let's see

On one hand Todd did test the retro-virus ,which prove his sincerely open to the possibilities of giving up feeding on human.

But time and time again ,Todd always had a plan B
                      Like getting ZPM for the cloning facilities, hiding some more ZPm for his super hive.
                      Or use Teyla to take the control of the Wraith alliance without telling Teyla in advance.
                      stole the data fro the intergalactica bridge.

When the asgard activated the ancient device, Todd just pull out his hidden weapson and knock everyone down and took the ship and even program the ship to crash with the crew.

On the other hand if we haven't let Todd to leave last ime, he won't be able to warn us about Kenny 's superhive.Who know if we what else he is still withholding from SGA team.
                      To kill him once and for all we can all sleep a little better.
                      But i like Todd , he is a cool character, a surivvor, also dangerous , may the last best hope for the peaceful solution of the conflict.

Comment

That wasn't Kenny...

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

The hive may have been Todd's project, but he doesn't threaten Earth with it, his underling does. The episode never says what his intent for the ship was. And it's Todd's ZPM's that save the Earth/Lanteans, once again, so I doubt Sheppard killed him if for no other reason than that.

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
                            The hive may have been Todd's project, but he doesn't threaten Earth with it, his underling does. The episode never says what his intent for the ship was. And it's Todd's ZPM's that save the Earth/Lanteans, once again, so I doubt Sheppard killed him if for no other reason than that.
                            Exactly. Sheppard is a career military man and he knows how valuable allies are. Although they have had their differences with Todd, he has done more than anyone else, outside of the SA team, to help defeat the Wraith. Sheppard will probably let him head back to PG so he can be the leader of the alliance again now that his mutineous subordinate has been eliminated.
                            sigpic

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/brettsuddreth

Comment

I don't think that Sheppard would have. I think that Todd held up his end of the bargain, so they'll send him back to Pegasus, or hold him prisoner and he'll end up the way he was in Vegas
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X