X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thankyou..

Ive made this thread to say thankyou..
    Thankyou for 5 great years of Stargate Atlantis, one of the greatest shows ever made...
    the show will be greatly missed

Indeed, the last episode was of epic proportions as well.. I can't wait for the movie..

Also Universe is promising, if the writers don't screw up, I can't wait for that either.. I love everything about the stargate franchise...
    I'm gonna miss SG1..
    Season 10, Simply amazing... Bring on the movies

The ori are going down!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ferrari20092 View Post
      Indeed, the last episode was of epic proportions as well.. I can't wait for the movie..

Also Universe is promising, if the writers don't screw up, I can't wait for that either.. I love everything about the stargate franchise...
      i find it hilarious people blame the writing, when even joe mallozzi and paul mullie wrote the season finale of stargate sg-1 season 4. most of the writers have always been, not anyones fault they don't like the stories that get produced.

Comment

I agree Stargate Atlantis will be greatly missed. I will need to look for other shows to watch on Friday evening. Monk for example. (Or am I not suppose to mention another network?)
        There are only 10 types of people in the world
        Those who understand binary
        and those who don't.

Comment

yes it will be missed..
          thankyou for replying to this thread

Comment

Thank you Atlantis for all of the adventures!

I should also thank SGA for helping me get over a boyfriend I broke up with in 2007, watching enormous amounts really made me feel so much better.
            sigpic
            Banner by Pandora's Box

Comment

Originally posted by Luna View Post
              Thank you Atlantis for all of the adventures!

I should also thank SGA for helping me get over a boyfriend I broke up with in 2007, watching enormous amounts really made me feel so much better.
              if you broke up with him, why do you need to get over him

Comment

Originally posted by Sokar_The_Wraith View Post
                i find it hilarious people blame the writing, when even joe mallozzi and paul mullie wrote the season finale of stargate sg-1 season 4. most of the writers have always been, not anyones fault they don't like the stories that get produced.
                Sorry by writers I mean the entire production staff responsible for creating the script, and shooting the episode.. If done right.. Universe will be a very Amazing show..
                I'm gonna miss SG1..
                Season 10, Simply amazing... Bring on the movies

The ori are going down!!!

Comment

yes it was one of the greatest shows ever made because of the great actors and writiers who wrote it... THXs to them for the success of the show

ATLANTIS FOREVER

Comment

Am absolutely amazing show that i will miss. I am looking forward to universe but av still got one more episode to watch of atlantis when it airs in the UK i can't wait but it will be sad to see it finally go.
                    sigpic
                    Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
                    Metal gear fan

Comment

Working...
                    X