The fate of pegasus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The fate of pegasus

At least Ronon and Teyla made it to earth. It would have been nice to see a little of that story.

Explain?
    Ronan's been to earth before, and Teyla never was much interested. What do you mean by a little of that story?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/carpentersam/
    MY ARTWORK -- ALL SIGNATURES BY HERMIIOD

Comment

yeah rohon was at earth before... tayla really doesn't care she much rather be on Atlantis than go to earth

ATLANTIS FOREVER

Comment

Originally posted by JAFFACREE563 View Post
        yeah rohon was at earth before... tayla really doesn't care she much rather be on Atlantis than go to earth
        I think that ever since that episode in season 1 where they were sitting on the couch with pop-corn and trying to explain football to Teyla, she's never had much desire to go to Earth.

Comment

I can at least remember one time Teyla has been to Earth. Of course I imagine IOA interviews wasn't very pleasing
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

I feel bad for Clone Carson though. His family thinks hes dead. He can't go home & say hey

Comment

Originally posted by Hermiiod View Post
              I think that ever since that episode in season 1 where they were sitting on the couch with pop-corn and trying to explain football to Teyla, she's never had much desire to go to Earth.
              True, and Ronon, well, he's been there, and he just kind of fits into it. I think that's a nice touch actually, he just takes it in stride.
              Rush rocks.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                I can at least remember one time Teyla has been to Earth. Of course I imagine IOA interviews wasn't very pleasing
                And probably didn't involve leaving the SGC.

The closest she's been to being outside on Earth is the vision from Home.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                  I believe you are thinking of SA109: "Home" where they find the planet with the foggy alien. The aliens put them in an illusion and make them think they are on Earth. Teyla tags along in Sheppard's illusion.

Comment

Originally posted by Infernorhythm View Post
                    True, and Ronon, well, he's been there, and he just kind of fits into it. I think that's a nice touch actually, he just takes it in stride.
                    Agreed.
                    [I'm not gay,] but Ronan looked pretty hot in his suite at Sheppard's father's funeral.

Comment

Er, didn't the episode dealing with Carson's return mention something about telling his grandmother or someone that it was a mistake or something where they at least know he's not dead?
                      When the time comes to utilize Earth's best weaponry against an ailen threat. The weapon that will ultimately prove to be Earth's best will be the Zatnikitel
                      Zatnikitelman

Comment

Originally posted by prattmic View Post
                        I believe you are thinking of SA109: "Home" where they find the planet with the foggy alien. The aliens put them in an illusion and make them think they are on Earth. Teyla tags along in Sheppard's illusion.
                        No, he's referring to Midway - we didn't see Teyla on Earth, but she had her interview with Coolidge etc at the SGC.
                        sigpic

Comment

Maybe Daniel can finally get his dream job

Comment

would be interesting to stay on earth for Earth defence.. although if somthing were to go wrong such as the cloak failing. they might have a tough time explaning a floating city in the bay. they could move it somewere were no one would see it.

the gate would present a issue as they'd have to "bury" it or work out somthing with the earth gate so the 2 could work together

Comment

Is the pegasus galaxy doomed now. Atlantis is in the MW so the remaining wraith can conquer pegasus all they like.

Comment

Working...
                              X