ZPM Drive through

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ZPM Drive through

Did anyone else think it might be a little bit harder to get the ZMPs lorne just picked up( at the wraith ZPM drive through i assume). I mean they must have been guarded by some wraith, and if they were you cant just walk up and say, Hi, todd, your leader, is my best bud and he said i could have those extremly valuable rare power sources, so hand them over. This is only one of many reasons they should have given it two hours
    sigpic

"High, can I get three ZPM's, a couple drones, and... uhm... Oh, the kids want a couple PLOT DEVICES"
    Brian J. Smith Thunk Thread - New SGU Hottie
    Zachary Quinto Thunk Thread - Sexy/Scary Sylar

Comment

mabye through in a happy meal?????? lol ok be serious now, i am really curious about what people think
      sigpic

Comment

Todd probably hid them somewhere, from everybody. He might have just buried them in a hole and told Lorne where to get them. I mean, look what happened when he trusted one of his underlings with ONE zpm!

Comment

Originally posted by Tannman View Post
          Todd probably hid them somewhere, from everybody. He might have just buried them in a hole and told Lorne where to get them. I mean, look what happened when he trusted one of his underlings with ONE zpm!
          agreed, this ZPMs were part of his secret reserve I'd say. no one knows if he has got some more, but I'd deffinitly say so, as he is not one to give away everything he has (he has only given them those two because he had to)

Greets, LAX

Comment

Working...
          X