Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Trust (contains spoilers for SGA finale EATG)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Trust (contains spoilers for SGA finale EATG)

Tho im not a big fan of the trust, these something that makes me think that at least one of the two moives either SG1 or SGA will feature the trust, whether it will be part of the many plot or just a sub-plot i dont know.

why do i think this, well in the case of SGA the city is now on Earth, what better prise could there be for the goa'uld that are in charge of the trust than atlantis, the most powerful piece of technology currently in the milky way. if the got control of atlantis they could essential act out revenage against earth nd try an rebuild their empire. i know the trust havent factered big into SGA appart from season 2s "Critical Mass", but theier presence in the movie could explain the limited crossover of Daniel, Teal'c & Carter thats been metioned by JM.

In the case of SG1, since we know that its a Jack centric movie, i kinda find it hard for them to come up with a good enough reason for jack to be offworld (especially since baal is now dead), or in fact be the complete centre to the movie if these a major crisis. (yes there could be a foothold at the SGC etc when he's there but its hardly anything new). that's why i think the plot may have something to do with the trust trying to get at Jack since he's the head of homeworld securty, either to implant him or to kill him, leaving jack on the run only being able to trust SG1 for help.

what dose everyone else think??
    Last edited by Madwelshboy; 16 January 2009, 10:17 AM.

sounds like a pretty good movie....will it also see the return of kinsey or is he dead i forgot

Comment

kinsey just disappeared

Comment

Originally posted by shockwave View Post
        kinsey just disappeared
        so what... he's dead like ford?
        People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Originally posted by stevencastelein View Post
          sounds like a pretty good movie....will it also see the return of kinsey or is he dead i forgot
          Didn't he die in S8? After he got Goa'ulded? Or did I just read that in a fanfiction?

Comment

Originally posted by fyere View Post
            Didn't he die in S8? After he got Goa'ulded? Or did I just read that in a fanfiction?
            It LOOKED LIKE Kinsey ringed off that alkesh right before Prometheus blew it up. Hasnt been touched on since.

Atlantis on Earth, former V.P. posessed by an alien, could make a sweet film.

Comment

If we get anymore Goual'd in the movies other than the Trust I'm not going to be happy. We've had the Goual'd for 8 seasons of SG-1, not counting all those episodes with Baal and minor Goaulds in the later seasons. When they make this movie, it should be about the Stargate program going public. They're going to have to do it sooner or later, there's no way to keep a program that big a secret forever. If they go public with the program in a time of peace (or what they think is a time of peace) then that'll be the most realistic. Then the Trust will come and make a mess of things. haha

One thing I do wish is that in the SG-1 movie (if they don't release it together with the SGA movie that is) to include Atlantis in the picture and not pretend it doesn't exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
                In the case of SG1, since we know that its a Jack centric movie, i kinda find it hard for them to come up with a good enough reason for jack to be offworld (especially since baal is now dead), or in fact be the complete centre to the movie if these a major crisis. (yes there could be a foothold at the SGC etc when he's there but its hardly anything new). that's why i think the plot may have something to do with the trust trying to get at Jack since he's the head of homeworld securty, either to implant him or to kill him, leaving jack on the run only being able to trust SG1 for help.

That's not a bad idea... actually, it's one of the best ideas I've heard so far. my biggest problem all along has been trying to figure out how Jack will be central to this movie, but you came up with a very plausible idea.

*pst* spoilers for EATG should be hidden by spoiler tags.
                Chief of the GGP (Gateworld Grammar Police). Punctuation is your friend. Use it!

Great happy armies shall be gathered and trained to oppose all who embrace doubt. In the name of Hope, ships shall be built to carry our disciples out amongst the stars, and we will spread Optimism to all the doubters. The power of the Optimi will be felt far and wide, and the pessimists shall become positive-thinkers.
                Hallowed are the Optimi.

Comment

The Guaould are extinct as of Continuum. Any system lords or their underlings are in hiding running scared or deeply deeply buried where theyre at. If its the latter they have nowhere else to go and arent gonna do anything to give up their presence. If theres a Trust Guaould in the IOA theyre not gonna flash their eyes or do anything to get noticed. Everyone prolly just thinks he/shes a jerk of a boss >.>

Comment

Originally posted by kymeric View Post
                    The Guaould are extinct as of Continuum. Any system lords or their underlings are in hiding running scared or deeply deeply buried where theyre at. If its the latter they have nowhere else to go and arent gonna do anything to give up their presence. If theres a Trust Guaould in the IOA theyre not gonna flash their eyes or do anything to get noticed. Everyone prolly just thinks he/shes a jerk of a boss >.>
                    Tho there may not be many left, the goa'uld re not extinct. We know from season 8-10 of SG1 that the goa'uld had taken over the trust under Baal. Even tho Baal is now dead i highly doubt the remain goa'uld at the top of the trust would just do a runner. And as a organisation the trust have never been shy about pushing their own agenda. As Samanthat Carter said "They could have brought dozens, maybe even hundreds, of symbionts back with them. By now, the entire Trust could have been taken over."

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post

the goa'uld that are in charge of the trust than atlantis the most powerful piece of technology currently in the milky way. if the got control of atlantis they could essential act out revenage against earth nd try an rebuild their empire.

i think the plot may have something to do with the trust trying to get at Jack since he's the head of homeworld securty, either to implant him or to kill him, leaving jack on the run only being able to trust SG1 for help.

Those ideas sound very tasty. Very original
                      Whatever the ancients can do we can, eventually, do better.

Comment

Working...
                      X