Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Secondary Characters in Enemy at the Gate!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Secondary Characters in Enemy at the Gate!

Cause it was Beckett who flew Atlantis and fired the drones at the Hive ship and Zelenka who finalized the Wormhole drive.
    Yay B-Team!
    sigpic

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
    Cause it was Beckett who flew Atlantis and fired the drones at the Hive ship and Zelenka who finalized the Wormhole drive.
    Yay B-Team!
    And Lorne was indispensable on the hive
    sigpic

Comment

I was so pleased with Zelenka getting the wormhole drive to work. I've been waiting for him to get the chance to shine. I hope that both Zelenka an Lorne will play a large role in an Atlantis movie.
      sigpic

Comment

I loved how they worked so many recurring characters into the episode
        || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Originally posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post
          I loved how they worked so many recurring characters into the episode
          That's what I liked best about the ep We saw just about everyone who has ever been a significant part of the show, even in a minor way (apart from Cadman, Novak and Lee... can't think of anyone else off the top of my head).
          sigpic

Comment

Also, way to go Hermiod who was on the Daedalus!! (Hey I guy can hope can't he?)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/carpentersam/
            MY ARTWORK -- ALL SIGNATURES BY HERMIIOD

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
              That's what I liked best about the ep We saw just about everyone who has ever been a significant part of the show, even in a minor way (apart from Cadman, Novak and Lee... can't think of anyone else off the top of my head).
              Weir...

Comment

Ford.
                sigpic
                Banner By JME2

Comment

Originally posted by Hermiiod View Post
                  Also, way to go Hermiod who was on the Daedalus!! (Hey I guy can hope can't he?)
                  Hermiod is dead I'm afraid. One of the SGA episodes in S3 subtly referenced the fact.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Flying Officer Bennett View Post
                    Hermiod is dead I'm afraid. One of the SGA episodes in S3 subtly referenced the fact.

Do you mean S4? Unless Hermoid was killed prior to the mass suicide in Unending?

S3 was parallel with SG-1 S10
                    sigpic
                    Banner By JME2

Comment

I'm surprised no Beckett fans have came and told you off for referencing him as part of the "B-team"
                      Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi_Master_Bra'tac View Post
                        I'm surprised no Beckett fans have came and told you off for referencing him as part of the "B-team"
                        McKay called Beckett & Zelenka the "B-team" in The Seed.
                        sigpic
                        "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
                        ~David Hewlett

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                          And Lorne was indispensable on the hive
                          AS ALWAYS, YES HE WAS!!! MY HERO!!

By and large, it was a great episode, lotsa action, good flow, most of the old faces. Nice to see Zelenka have his moment without Rodney underfoot and how about Woolsey, eh? Right on man!!!

Comment

Seriously, big ups for Zelenka and the wormhole drive! Given the necessities of having Rodney be the shining intellect so often, Radek (almost) always ends up looking like a clown. Nice to see him pull one out of a hat and really back up Rodney's words from "The Tao of Rodney."

It would have been nice to have Chuck pull a Walter from "Unending", but it seems unlikely that they would be gating anywhere, and you can't have everything.

Of course, I think for the final four years they missed the astonishing comedic possibilities of bringing back the Chinese scientist who had the crush on Rodney in "Letters from Pegasus."

Comment

Originally posted by dallen View Post
                              Weir...
                              Originally posted by Crazedwraith View Post
                              Ford.
                              I've come to accept that they are both dead... it's easier that way
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X