Ronon's status...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ronon's status...?

does anyone think that ronan shouldnt have been brought back?i mean last episode and they do something that shocking only to ruin it...im a little in the middle at the moment...thoughts?

Yeah, they brought him back so quickly it seemed pointless having him die at all.

Comment

I honestly thought he was gonna stay dead. It didn't' even occur to me that the wraith could or would bring him back. That's what makes a finally different anything can happen. From that perspective killing Ronan made sense

Comment

plot-based weaponry rarely do permanent damages

Comment

What? Are you saying you expected tptb to actually do something permanate and shocking? IMO This last episode was one of the WORST episodes in stagate history. Wee, Atlantis is on earth. I'm soo happy. Not, this ep was boring and did nothing for me.
          I'm trying to be as nice as i posssibaly sound, but it was past time for SGA to go. I couldn't help but be happy that there would be no more SGA to endure after this. It was boring. If they don't bring something new to the table for SGU, it won't last past season one.

Anyways, on topic...
          Ronan should have died. It would have been amazing.
          TwiceBorn

Comment

Originally posted by TwiceBorn View Post
            What? Are you saying you expected tptb to actually do something permanate and shocking? IMO This last episode was one of the WORST episodes in stagate history. Wee, Atlantis is on earth. I'm soo happy. Not, this ep was boring and did nothing for me.
            I'm trying to be as nice as i posssibaly sound, but it was past time for SGA to go. I couldn't help but be happy that there would be no more SGA to endure after this. It was boring. If they don't bring something new to the table for SGU, it won't last past season one.

Anyways, on topic...
            Ronan should have died. It would have been amazing.
            well they killed carson but only brought him back cuz of the fans uproar about it but im sure sgu will be vastly different from sga and even sg1.this wasnt the worst episode in history it was just too cluttered and could of benefitted from having an extra hour

Comment

When i first saw him die my initial reaction was Oh no!! They can't kill him now, not when it's over, not when there is still more to come in the movies! And then when he was "revived" I was basically like Oh come on! Such a rip off, why kill him and bring him back like that, such a cheat. Stupid!

lol yea So ... idk. ^_^

Comment

Yes & not that I hate Ronon he is one of the better characters of Atlantis him being brought back made that scene entirely pointless

Comment

Originally posted by kennythewraith View Post
                  well they killed carson but only brought him back cuz of the fans uproar about it but im sure sgu will be vastly different from sga and even sg1.this wasnt the worst episode in history it was just too cluttered and could of benefitted from having an extra hour
                  I know, i'm exadurating cause i was so disapointed. But seriously. No cherecter has really died in SGA. No main cherecter at least. They're all either still alive or MIA. Tis really was one of the most boring eps i think. If they would have stretched it out and made it 3 eps long. And REALLY pulled out all the stops it could have been great. The whole clutterness and rushing of everything turned me of and sent me to sleep. It needed work, and i don't think it's a good excuse that they didn't plan for it to be there last. They should think about these things before they write the eps. A show needs an ending; it's important.
                  TwiceBorn

Comment

In short YES

In long
                    Spoiler:
                    Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
                    "I'm being extremely clever up here and there's no one to stand around looking impressed! What's the point in having you all?!" - The Doctor (#11)

Comment

I agree with you all, he should have stayed dead. It would have given the entire ep more impact and especially the scene between him, Teyla and Woolsey. The fact that he states clearly that he is staying to help defend a planet that doesn't really mean a lot to him and the dies in the process of trying to save it........

I'd also have to agree with TwiceBorn. The ep was simply too short for what they wanted and needed to achieve. A two parter or cliffhanger leading into a movie would have done nicely.
                      sigpic
                      By *E*K*R*

Comment

Definitely should have stayed dead. I was getting all emotional about it thinking this is the finale he probably actually dead, and I hadn't been in the SGA boards in like three or four weeks so I wouldn't have been spoiled. But then they used the wraith gift of life and I actually said "Lame" out loud. That was the only thing about the ep I didn't like. The gift of life is like ascension was in SG-1, an overused get out of death free card for the ptb.

Perfecto!

Comment

Useless fraking character, I've been hoping he'd die since pretty much his first episode. I was thrilled when he died, and supremely PO'd when he was brought back to life.
                          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I'm a dedicated Ronon fan and even I say a resounding YES! It's the last ep, so why not actually pull something shocking out of the hat? He, more than anyone, should go out fighting, and saving someone's life. Plus, they could have avoided that whole debacle of the wraith reviving him which seemed like somebody pulled it from somewhere other than a hat...
                            sigpic

Comment

No! I'm so glad TPTB didn't kill off any major characters

Some writers for TV in the past killed off major characters as a 'last hurrah' (see Angel, Firefly/Serenity, Star Trek X...) which always sucks and makes the experience even more bitter and ruins what may have actually been a good episode or film.

I loved EATG! But Ronon's death would've ruined the whole thing for me
                              McKAY: Hey, I can eat frozen dinners without thawing them. (~Trinity)

Comment

Working...
                              X