Gate activity temporarily suspended

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gate activity temporarily suspended

SO...while Atlantis is on Earth the SGC's gate will be useless...the Gate with the dhd will supersede their gate.
    "I'm being extremely clever up here and there's no one to stand around looking impressed! What's the point in having you all?!" - The Doctor (#11)

Originally posted by Shpinxinator View Post
    SO...while Atlantis is on Earth the SGC's gate will be useless...the Gate with the dhd will supersede their gate.
    they mentioned somthing about a workaround
    sigpic

Comment

I would think the work around would work or they will just seal one of the gates preventing one from being used. id imagine id be the atlantais gate as at the point they can just trazport to the SGC. being atlantais is top secret even from some at the SGC...

Comment

The earth gate couldn't dial out so i assumed the one in the wraith ship would be activated to somewhere else, but that wasn't the case? because it was off alot and atlantis gated into it, so what am i not understanding?

Comment

Originally posted by GATEGOD View Post
          The earth gate couldn't dial out so i assumed the one in the wraith ship would be activated to somewhere else, but that wasn't the case? because it was off alot and atlantis gated into it, so what am i not understanding?
          They must have gated to the alpha site or some other such place and then back to Atlantis.

Perfecto!

Comment

They Dialled an alpha site. And Rodney said something about a Pegasus gate superceding a Milky Way gate. They might use Rodney's program to work around the problem, or they could just make Atlantis the temporary SGC.

I don't think that Atlantis is more secret than the SGC. The Atlantis expedition is under the control of the IOA, while the SGC belongs to the US government. Since the US is a member of the IOA, they know about Atlantis, there's no reson to keep it a secret from SGC personell. T
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X