Who Should Have Been on the Balcony

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who Should Have Been on the Balcony

If you could have had anyone in Stargate on that Balcony for the final scene, who would it have been?
    I'd have rather seen just Rodney, Shep, Teyla and Ronon.
    But if lots of people were going to be there I wish that Zelenka and Lorne were standing there too, and I think it was Lorne's hometown, no?
    Fantasy line up: The Team with the "ghosts" of Ford and Weir, and others who have passed looking on...
    sigpic

Ronon, Sheppard, McKay, Carson, Teyla, Zelenka, Lorne and Woolsey, since he's in charge now. In my opinion, I don't think Amelia needed to be there.

Comment

I would like to have seen Zelenka, naturally!
      It would have been nice to see Chuck and Lorne as well and maybe Teyla with her family, showing them the Golden Gate.

I liked seeing all the characters that they did have, Shepard, Ronon, McKay, Keller, Teyla, Carson.

I liked how they wove Amelia into it as she seemed to be somewhat signicant to Ronon , though I would have prefered to see Teyla's family before Amelia.
      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
        Ronon, Sheppard, McKay, Carson, Teyla, Zelenka, Lorne and Woolsey, since he's in charge now. In my opinion, I don't think Amelia needed to be there.
        Amel who??? Didn't even notice her there since shes so insignificant

Comment

It's not that I don't like Amelia - bad-ass kickboxin' babe techno-babe - but I'd have rather seen Lorne and Zalenka in the line up. The only justification I can come up with, is if she's gonna get some major play in the movie...

Comment

Originally posted by ladyjanus View Post
            It's not that I don't like Amelia - bad-ass kickboxin' babe techno-babe - but I'd have rather seen Lorne and Zalenka in the line up. The only justification I can come up with, is if she's gonna get some major play in the movie...
            i kinda think she's gonna get some major play in Ronon's quarters.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ladyjanus View Post
              I like Amelia too! It's just if I had a choice Zelenka and Lorne would definitely have been two of my first choices.

Originally posted by Lythisrose
              i kinda think she's gonna get some major play in Ronon's quarters.
              LOL. Nice one!
              sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

I was surprised that Lorne wasn't there, since he was with the team throughout most of this episode. And as soon as I thought of Lorne, I wondered why there was no Zelenka either. *shrug*

It was a nice scene though, if a bit sappy.
                Chief of the GGP (Gateworld Grammar Police). Punctuation is your friend. Use it!

Great happy armies shall be gathered and trained to oppose all who embrace doubt. In the name of Hope, ships shall be built to carry our disciples out amongst the stars, and we will spread Optimism to all the doubters. The power of the Optimi will be felt far and wide, and the pessimists shall become positive-thinkers.
                Hallowed are the Optimi.

Comment

John:' Hey, Lorne, we'r taking Teyla and Ronon out the deck to see the Golden Gate'.
                  Lorne: 'I'v seen that bridge once too often, painted it, too, as a matter of fact. You guys go ahead, I'll set them up for a trip to the Flea Market in my old town of San Jose'.

Comment

I was fine with them all on the balcony, but I didn't like the "lovie dovie" crap, and then the woolsey lines, just goes to show the writers continuing to live through their favorite two actors. I wish Teyla and Ronon would have spoken!!! Or just had the four team members on the balcony. What was with the random gate tech? They might as well of put Luke Skywalker and Michael Jackson out there!!!

Comment

John, Elizabeth, Ronon, Teyla, Rodney, Carson, Lorne, Zelenka, Woosley, and Keller.
                      sigpic
                      My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Ford ^_^

Comment

Radek, of course!
                          Seriously, while I like Amelia's character and even approve of the shipping with Ronon, she's hardly been as important to the series as Zelenka and Lorne, who REALLY should have been there at the end. They are tried and true members of the expedition and had a huge role in saving Earth.
                          And the less said about McKeller, the better.
                          sigpicDr. Z!

Comment

I'd have put Lorne and Zelenka on there instead of Amelia. Are they trying to turn her into another Keller? But the other two really should have been there instead of her.

Comment

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
                              If you could have had anyone in Stargate on that Balcony for the final scene, who would it have been?
                              I'd have rather seen just Rodney, Shep, Teyla and Ronon.
                              But if lots of people were going to be there I wish that Zelenka and Lorne were standing there too, and I think it was Lorne's hometown, no?
                              Fantasy line up: The Team with the "ghosts" of Ford and Weir, and others who have passed looking on...
                              i would have like to seen the chucknician
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X