Daniel Focused Movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daniel Focused Movie

So I see that General O'Neill is getting his own Stargate move. Why can't Daniel get one? I hope he does. But perhaps Michael Shanks is too busy with other roles.

really? O'niell's own movie? interesting...but y? well i'll watch it...hmm jackson? idk

besides dont they have their movie together?

its called Stargate

XD

Comment

jackson is'nt going get his own movie imo.they only said the next movie is based around jack and i think wi him having the gene maybe the ancients are involved

Comment

yay ancients ... if the movie is about ancients daniel well be there ... he wouldnt miss it for anything
        ...science/physics/universe can't tell good from bad, which means that both concepts are abstract and don't matter... don't be afraid of acting on this knowledge...

Comment

Jack's not getting his own movie. The next movie will just be more Jack-heavy than the previous 2.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
            Jack's not getting his own movie. The next movie will just be more Jack-heavy than the previous 2.
            ...Which were very Jack-light, including the one that actually had Jack. Besides, the Orii arc was mainly Daniel's, out of al the SG1 characters, and Ark of Truth dealt with it...
            Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
            Yes, I am!
            sigpic
            Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
            Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
            Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Originally posted by Pitry View Post
              ...Which were very Jack-light, including the one that actually had Jack. Besides, the Orii arc was mainly Daniel's, out of al the SG1 characters, and Ark of Truth dealt with it...
              AoT can't seriously be considered a Daniel movie though (although in my opinion it should have been) all of the chracters were highlighted.

Considering the Orii arc was Daniels.... it seemed that way at the beginning of season 9 but in season 10 he was missing in 4 episodes and none of the others (except maybe The Shroud) focused on him. I'm very ready for a more Daniel centric story, preferably not about the Orii.

Just to say I am happy there is a Jack centered movie and I hope we get to see plenty of Daniel, Sam and Teal'c in it too.
              AncientsTimeline

Comment

I'm just hoping that this next movie is to do with the Ancients again, and i'm sure there'll be much of Daniel if so.

I'm hoping for some civil war like storyline between the Ascended ancients, perhaps a few that have ascended come back upon our physical plane of existance.

I'd love to see Skaare again

Comment

Originally posted by Sprinkles View Post
                  AoT can't seriously be considered a Daniel movie though (although in my opinion it should have been) all of the chracters were highlighted.
                  Entertainly enough, I was jsut thinking none of the characters was properly highlighted in the movie, but, ah well
                  Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
                  Yes, I am!
                  sigpic
                  Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
                  Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
                  Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

I think if Jack's heavily involved in the next SG1 movie we can expect a lot of Daniel aswell. They both work well on screen together and have the best character interaction of any of the Stargates (SGA and SG1). < just my opinion

Comment

I just hope they do a movie with the original 4.
                      Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

They can pair them up. A jack/daniel movie would be very good. They play well off each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Pitry View Post
                          Entertainly enough, I was jsut thinking none of the characters was properly highlighted in the movie, but, ah well
                          lol I agree...maybe a better way to put it is they all had a smilar amount of screentime. Actually I wonder if any of them will get any decent character development again, I'm not sure how indulgent they can be when it comes to the movies.
                          Last edited by Sprinkles; 10 January 2009, 09:53 AM.
                          AncientsTimeline

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie
                            I just hope they do a movie with the original 4.
                            Me too. I liked Vala, but i never saw the point in introducing the Cameron Mitchell character. He has the same rank as Carter, and Carter was a better choice for team leader. I don't think he contributed anything to the team.

I would also like to see a more Daniel centric movie. He was (along with Jack) the best developed character imo.
                            sigpic

Comment

No thanks. As much as I like Daniel, a Daniel-centric movie would bore me to tears...so I'm gonna say no. I'd much rathar have a Jack/Sam/Daniel/Teal'c movie.

(Credit to RepliCartertje for the beautiful sig and to Mala for smilies.)

Comment

Working...
                              X