Season Episode Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season Episode Guide

I just wanted to say, that the new look for SGA-1 and SG1-8 episode sections look awesome. Its a very nice idea. The little blue bars and waht not. If you didn't notice it, you guys should check it out, looks hot.

Nice job Darren and GW.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    [Revelations 22:13]

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
    I just wanted to say, that the new look for SGA-1 and SG1-8 episode sections look awesome. Its a very nice idea. The little blue bars and waht not. If you didn't notice it, you guys should check it out, looks hot.

Nice job Darren and GW.
    I didn't notice it until you mention DFA. But I agree it does look hot and upgrade is better.

Keep up the good work, guys.

Comment

Really cool work so only for season 8 I take it.
      "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Thanks! Glad you noticed.

I'm happy with the new look, which also adds some helpful functionality to navigating everything we have on each episode. It's done for Season Eight and Atlantis so far -- we'll be updating Seasons One through Seven in the days to come.

Darren

Comment

More additions will be made to the S8 and ATL S1 sections soon. I took my laptop on a 2-way 20 hour car ride, and let's just say I got a lot done

Comment

Looking good! Great job.
            Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Originally posted by David
              More additions will be made to the S8 and ATL S1 sections soon. I took my laptop on a 2-way 20 hour car ride, and let's just say I got a lot done
              awesome. Wait. You weren't driving!? Aren't you like 50?

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Comment

GW, glad to see that the new look has been added to all the seasons. Looks awesome. Keep up the good work staff, cause it looks awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
                  awesome. Wait. You weren't driving!? Aren't you like 50?
                  David is like 21 dude.
                  Rocky

Comment

Originally posted by rocket4477
                    David is like 21 dude.
                    Really? I couldn't tell from his profile pic.....

Comment

Working...
                    X