Ending Scene

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ending Scene

Is it just me, or did the ending, when they're all standing over the balcony remind me of the end of Ocean's 11? I expected that music to come up.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDRE-S9f-W0

http://www.flickr.com/photos/carpentersam/
    MY ARTWORK -- ALL SIGNATURES BY HERMIIOD

Ahahahahha. I didn't think it while watching but now that you mention it...

Comment

I thought of The Empire Strikes Back

Comment

yeah after reading the post I can see it. I think the only reason why Atlantis landed at San Fransico is so they can have that cool ending scene.

Comment

Ok...question...granted I missed a couple episodes but...who the frak is the chick standing between Woolesy and Ronin?
          "I'm being extremely clever up here and there's no one to stand around looking impressed! What's the point in having you all?!" - The Doctor (#11)

Comment

Originally posted by Shpinxinator View Post
            Ok...question...granted I missed a couple episodes but...who the frak is the chick standing between Woolesy and Ronin?
            She the tech who dials the gate amoung other things. But she also Ronon new girlfriend seemed he forgot about Keller already.

Comment

Yes, nice send off scene at the end with all the main crew together. But who the hell is she?
              Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Zelix View Post
                Yes, nice send off scene at the end with all the main crew together. But who the hell is she?
                It's none other than Amelia Banks, but now she has her hair untied.

Comment

Originally posted by Ancala View Post
                  I don't think she had her place at the end of Atlantis among the others in the final scene. Personally, I would have reverse the final clinic bed scene with Ronan and Sheppard. As it would have been Sheppard (or Teyla) which should have interrupted Ronan and Banks to invite him to the "observatory". Maybe she could have given him a "prompt recovery" kiss to make the point that she's his gf now. Then leave him to Sheppard (or Teyla) to talk and invite him over to see the view.

But it was a nice final scene.
                  Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Originally posted by Ancala View Post
                    Her hair looks much better tied. she looks kinda ugly without it tied
                    sigpic

Comment

Coming from last weeks 'Vegas', with the reference to Star Trek: "The Experience", my first thought upon seeing that they landed the city outside San Fransisco Bay, was that they pulled another Star Trek (which has Starfleet Headquarters in San Fransisco, near the Golden Gate bridge).

Comment

I agree. Where were the whales?!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/carpentersam/
                        MY ARTWORK -- ALL SIGNATURES BY HERMIIOD

Comment

Originally posted by Hermiiod View Post
                          I agree. Where were the whales?!
                          Still on Lantea, waiting to be obliterated by the next solar flares
                          sigpic

Comment

And where was Zelenka???
                            He should be there...

Ronon looses his temper over the weapons console and starts punching it
                            Sheppard: Easy, Chewie! Those buttons are your friends! Just keep trying!
                            Ronon: I'M TRYING!!!!

Comment

They could have really had some fun with the ending and had Chuck rather than Amelia ask Ronon to take a walk.

Comment

Working...
                              X