Atlantis and it's Future in the Pegasus Galaxy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atlantis and it's Future in the Pegasus Galaxy

The next time the Atlantis team returns to Pegasus it should be a few months or so later (Politics crap) & there should be almost no humans left due to the Wraith Super Mass Culling after realizing Atlantis is no longer there to protect known Planets. The only known group that should survive I guess are the Travelers due to their ships

Originally posted by JackO'Neill View Post
    The next time Atlantis returns to Pegasus it should be a few months or so later & there should be almost no humans left due to the Wraith Super Mass Culling after realizing Atlantis is no longer there to protect known Planets. The only known group that should survive I guess are the Travelers due to their ships
    Whoa. De-javu

http://www.flickr.com/photos/carpentersam/
    MY ARTWORK -- ALL SIGNATURES BY HERMIIOD

Comment

Why would the Wraith do that? They would all die out without humans to feed on.
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

That would be cool. The Travelers and the Genii (led by Ladon of course. He was planning something against the Wraith, I want to see what it is!) would be a cool alliance. I hope the movies bring Atlantis back to Pegasus. I mean, that's actually a great setup. They saved Earth, but now they need to save Pegasus.
        Rush rocks.

Comment

And why would the wraith kill everyone????? Are they suicidal?
          Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            Why would the Wraith do that? They would all die out without humans to feed on.
            I said almost no humans left. Obviously there'd be some groups left but Pegasus should end up next to empty & or all humans there turned Wraith Shippers etc. The Wraith should easily gain complete control of Pegasus now

Comment

And how would they know Atlantis is gone? A galaxy is a big place, so if it weren't for the needs of a TV show, it would be unlikely that Atlantis teams and Wraith would encounter each other all that much.

Comment

I said almost no humans left. Obviously there'd be some groups left but Pegasus should end up next to empty & or all humans there Wraith Shippers etc. The Wraith should easily gain complete control of Pegasus now
                If they were going to do that, the Wraith would probably be in hibernation again.
                Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

Originally posted by Starsaber View Post
                  And how would they know Atlantis is gone
                  I am sure the Wraith would eventually notice that there wold not be a team of people from Earth & stuff to stop whatever it is the Wraith want to do

Comment

Most of the Wraith already believe that Atlantis is gone.
                    Wraith Humour. I has it.

Comment

the wraith wouldn't have a super culling because its their food supply that they are depleating if they found out that atlantis is not in the picture any more they would proboly do what they did before when the ancients left and just have most of thier race in hibernation.

ATLANTIS FOREVER

Comment

Originally posted by Starsaber View Post
                        And how would they know Atlantis is gone? A galaxy is a big place, so if it weren't for the needs of a TV show, it would be unlikely that Atlantis teams and Wraith would encounter each other all that much.
                        You're right that the galaxy is a big place. So, that being the case, then the culling has been continuing for the past 5 years since the Wraith awoke, and Atlantis never really did a whole lot to stop the culling. Maybe they took the death-toll of the galaxy down a few notches, but considering how big it is, if Atlantis even spends a month on Earth --leaving the Pegasus Galaxy undefended, then the numbers of cullings would sky- rocket once more.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/carpentersam/
                        MY ARTWORK -- ALL SIGNATURES BY HERMIIOD

Comment

Aren't the Wraith still dealing with the effects of the Hoffan drug. They don't know which planets are safe and which aren't. To go on a massive culling across the galaxy seems a bit risky to me.

Comment

The next time the Atlantis team returns to Pegasus it should be a few months or so later (Politics crap) & there should be almost no humans left due to the Wraith Super Mass Culling after realizing Atlantis is no longer there to protect known Planets. The only known group that should survive I guess are the Travelers due to their ships
                            Wow you rock! You should go write for the next series. This is certainly better than anything I have seen in the last couples years of SGA. I hear they have a lack of creative writers.

Comment

Originally posted by Hermiiod View Post
                              You're right that the galaxy is a big place. So, that being the case, then the culling has been continuing for the past 5 years since the Wraith awoke, and Atlantis never really did a whole lot to stop the culling. Maybe they took the death-toll of the galaxy down a few notches, but considering how big it is, if Atlantis even spends a month on Earth --leaving the Pegasus Galaxy undefended, then the numbers of cullings would sky- rocket once more.
                              Wow, that sounds like you basically just took the episode in this season when Atlantis was on trail and summarized it.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't most of the wraith believe Atlantis is destroyed anyways or don't know where it is to begin with? So how will the wraith even know that Atlantis isn't there? Because humans aren't fighting back? There are still the travelers and geniji left.

Comment

Working...
                              X