This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Everyone

I just found out about Universe because of the ending of Atlantis so I just registered. I love sifi and hope to find a home here. But I must say this is bitter sweet because of loosing old friends, I know that I will like universe but because I'm sad about atlantis I am seeing universe as a remake of voyager.

Welcome, friend!

Don't get too down on Universe yet. Let's at least watch it before we judge it. Keep your hopes up!

Comment

Welcome, have some green.
      Anyway, be optimistic. Things are looking good right now for Universe.

Comment

Originally posted by celeste821 View Post
        I just found out about Universe because of the ending of Atlantis so I just registered. I love sifi and hope to find a home here. But I must say this is bitter sweet because of loosing old friends, I know that I will like universe but because I'm sad about atlantis I am seeing universe as a remake of voyager.
        First...welcome fellow Stargate fan! Welcome! You can find a home here, just as I have, because these people are some of the nicest people IN THE WORLD (of the internet forums).

Second...I wont argue with you with the whole "universe being a remake of voyager"...because you can find the posts for that. ;-) But Like everyone said, things are looking good for SGU (Stargate Universe).

Most importantly...Have fun at Gateworld! :-) I know I do everyday.

Comment

yawp not every1 was happy with SGA when it came out and SG1 got canceled so no worries and lets just see how SGU comes out...XD

Comment

I love Stargate Atlantis as it's second family to me, but SU? I don't know who's on SU. but Let's enjoy a break from Stargate addiction to do other things outside until summer of 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by Earthgate Ricky View Post
              I love Stargate Atlantis as it's second family to me, but SU? I don't know who's on SU.
              Ummm...yeah, that's kinda the point. We only know one actor for SGU and we still don't have a PROPER idea of what his character will evolve into, let alone any of the others. That's what happens with a new show.

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome, I know that I will enjoy Universe just like ever other new sifi series. I don't know about you guys but I have to have a regular fix of anything sifi. I actually think that the sifi channel shows too much horror.

Comment

Hi Celeste and welcome to the forum! Green coming your way. We've also got a 'welcome new members thread' over in the Off Topic folder.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?p=9552831

come on over and say hi here too!
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X