Best lines in 'Enemy at the Gate'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best lines in 'Enemy at the Gate'

Sheppard: "The other ZPMs you talked to Woolsey about, tell us where to get them and maybe it'll improve your situation."

Todd: "Am I supposed to be enticed by this offer?"

Sheppard: "No, I'll probably kill you anyway. But don't forget this wraith betrayed you and got away with it, for no other reason you might want to do it out of pure spite."

Todd: "You know how to talk to me John Sheppard."

Sheppard: "So you're in command here, huh?"

Carter: "Only until General Landry gets back, he's heading up a taskforce in Washington. My next position is to take command of our new Daedalus class ship."

Sheppard: "The Phoenix?"

Carter: "Actually we're renaming it, the General Hammond."

Carter: "Walter you better get me the President, it looks like Atlantis is coming home."

Todd - You'll be happy to know the treatment was successful, although excruciatingly painful.
    Sheppard - You're just saying that to make me feel good.

Comment

Todd: "Let’s not get caught up in unnecessary details"
      Woolsey: "I like details"

http://www.flickr.com/photos/carpentersam/
      MY ARTWORK -- ALL SIGNATURES BY HERMIIOD

Comment

The look that Sheppard had when Amanda (that was Amanda, right?) came to visit Ronon.

Comment

Amelia (spelling?) actually

Comment

Whoops! That was it!

Comment

Todd will always be known as "The Live Grenade In Sheppard's Pocket"! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Fenrir Foxz View Post
                Sheppard: "The other ZPMs you talked to Woolsey about, tell us where to get them and maybe it'll improve your situation."

Sheppard: "No, I'll probably kill you anyway. But don't forget this wraith betrayed you and got away with it, for no other reason you might want to do it out of pure spite."

That had to be the best set of lines in tonite's episode and then when Todd started laughing, I almost fell off my chair. the way he said it was hysterical. Wraith humor.

Comment

Sheppard: "Tell everyone on Atlantis I said goodbye."

There were great, witty, brilliant lines in this episode, but that one struck a nerve. Great line, great delivery.
                  Rush rocks.

Comment

Originally posted by Infernorhythm View Post
                    Sheppard: "Tell everyone on Atlantis I said goodbye."

There were great, witty, brilliant lines in this episode, but that one struck a nerve. Great line, great delivery.
                    I love the fiery look in Ronan's eyes when he told the team to leave him.
                    "Go!" He said, as he fell back on the cold floor of the ship.

Comment

Originally posted by Fenrir Foxz View Post

Sheppard: "So you're in command here, huh?"

Carter: "Only until General Landry gets back, he's heading up a taskforce in Washington. My next position is to take command of our new Daedalus class ship."

Sheppard: "The Phoenix?"

Carter: "Actually we're renaming it, the General Hammond."

Carter: "Walter you better get me the President, it looks like Atlantis is coming home."

the epdisodes lines were awsome and i like how there renaming the phoniox to the general hammond.. and they said that he died of a heart attack in the show didn't he die of a heart attack in real life???

ATLANTIS FOREVER

Comment

Originally posted by Hermiiod View Post
                        I love the fiery look in Ronan's eyes when he told the team to leave him.
                        "Go!" He said, as he fell back on the cold floor of the ship.
                        That was a very close second! Both lines struck a chord.
                        Rush rocks.

Comment

Todd: Was it necessary to remove my subspace transmitter and make me wear this ridiculous outfit?

The way he said the word "ridiculous" was great.

Wraith: I restored your life and bound your wound, human.
                          Ronon: That was real nice of you.

The bit about renaming the Phoenix after General Hammond made me "awwww" outloud. A touching nod to Don S. Davis.
                          I'm smiling...that alone should disturb you.

I write stuff!

Comment

The part where Atlantis comes out of hyperspace to early.
                            Woolsey: "You can fix it can't you?"
                            Rodney: "Well I gotta figure out what's wrong first, don't I?"
                            I love the way Rodney delivers that line.

Comment

Rodney said something about Star Trek???? Or was that Vegas.

Comment

Working...
                              X