PDA

View Full Version : 200: Alex sucks WHAT?!?

Ugly Pig
January 9th, 2009, 09:28 AM
Someone on the IMDB forums brought this up and I just took a screencap from the DVD to confirm.

This (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v413/uglypig/200keyboard.jpg) is from the puppet sequence, when puppet Walter is typing stuff on the keyboard... but that's not a regular keyboard! :eek:

Guess the censors didn't notice... :D

Darren
January 9th, 2009, 09:32 AM
Woooow. Now there's an Easter Egg!

fyere
January 9th, 2009, 09:34 AM
ROFL. :lol: I *am* surprised the censors didn't catch that. :D

They did something similar in another ep - http://www.eeggs.com/items/48643.html

Ugly Pig
January 9th, 2009, 09:37 AM
They did something similar in another ep - http://www.eeggs.com/items/48643.html

ROFL! :jack_new_anime06:
Immature as hell, but still...! :D

Replicator Fifth
January 9th, 2009, 10:32 AM
but booby can mean those weird birds or a very stupid person too!!

Replicator Fifth
January 9th, 2009, 10:37 AM
Someone on the IMDB forums brought this up and I just took a screencap from the DVD to confirm.

This (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v413/uglypig/200keyboard.jpg) is from the puppet sequence, when puppet Walter is typing stuff on the keyboard... but that's not a regular keyboard! :eek:

I wonder who Alex is?

tombombadil
January 9th, 2009, 10:43 AM
epic. who's alex....

Rickington
January 9th, 2009, 11:36 AM
:lol:!

I wonder who Alex is...

Specter177
January 9th, 2009, 12:18 PM
Maybe they took a keyboard from Team America?

wkw427
January 9th, 2009, 01:12 PM
Jesus, those two and the candy bar in The Ark are the BEST thing ever

tombombadil
January 9th, 2009, 01:47 PM

????

Rickington
January 9th, 2009, 05:00 PM

What candy bar in Ark of Truth? ... :confused:

wkw427
January 9th, 2009, 05:49 PM
In the Ark S3 SGA there is a snickers or something left on the set

fyere
January 9th, 2009, 06:33 PM
Reminds me of yet another little tidbit I read somewhere (yeah, for the '200' thread this is getting off topic, forgive me) - in the S9 ep 'Off the Grid', at the end of the scene where SG-1 is arguing over who would make the best drug dealer (:D), watch Daniel as he is the last one to walk out of the frame. He starts to say something, though the sound has been removed and he's out of the scene before you can make it out. According to MS, what is he saying?

"----ing intergalactic redneck."

Obviously Daniel is not too happy with Mitchell. And obviously they couldn't keep the audio on that. :D

Gate Rider
January 9th, 2009, 07:02 PM
I wonder who Alex is?

Me.....

That's my name!:P

Zatnikitelman
January 9th, 2009, 07:30 PM
intergalactic redneck."

See, he really IS from Georgia! (yea ok, it's nothing to be proud of, but it's still MY state and he's STILL from it in my book) (and no I'M not a redneck)

Crazedwraith
January 10th, 2009, 09:42 AM
In the Ark S3 SGA there is a snickers or something left on the set

Is it somewhere obviously Alien? They could feasibly have snickers bars on Atlantis. What with re-supply from Earth and all .

Automission
January 13th, 2009, 03:27 PM
Haha. I guess Alex is some guy the crew hates. Those prop guys sure now how to have fun! But is it me, or does anyone else feel somewhat irritated at this, not knowing it's context? Granted, the big boobies one is just simple fun, probably done By Teryl Rothery herself. (Feels like something she'd do, as I'd seen on a behind the scenes clip)
But the Alex sucks dicks. Harmless fun, or a rude way of insulting someone on quite a massive scale? Guess we'l never know.

Sue_Jackson
January 16th, 2009, 05:57 AM

Holy crap! :eek: So....who did that prank? One of the computer geeks? :p Maybe.....it was some disgruntled computer geek...and wanted to get back at Alex (whoever that is :rolleyes: ).

Vala_M
January 23rd, 2009, 06:22 PM
That's a really funny one! Thanks for sharing! I don't think I would have noticed that for a while.

Vala,

MartianManhunter
February 3rd, 2009, 07:40 PM
Now thats what I would call EPIC!! Alex must be a real #*#* or he's laughing his socks off right now with his buddies. Either way who ever pulled that one off is a Prank Mastermind:).

Ganthet Jr.
February 3rd, 2009, 09:54 PM
Haha. I guess Alex is some guy the crew hates. Those prop guys sure now how to have fun! But is it me, or does anyone else feel somewhat irritated at this, not knowing it's context? Granted, the big boobies one is just simple fun, probably done By Teryl Rothery herself. (Feels like something she'd do, as I'd seen on a behind the scenes clip)
But the Alex sucks dicks. Harmless fun, or a rude way of insulting someone on quite a massive scale? Guess we'l never know.

It's obvious to me that it's simple joking around. If you hate someone, you don't do something like that lol. It has no punch.

CaramelMonkey
February 3rd, 2009, 10:11 PM
Lmao. The only Alex in the stargate universe is "Alex Zahara''...who plays like 8 different people in SG1.

Oh! And there's Alexis Cruz....but he's so cute it's impossible not to love him!

NicKarnak1987
October 1st, 2010, 10:38 AM
I'm not sure which episode it is in but the frame was flipped because the keys on the right hand side of the keyboard read ytrewq from right to left instead of qwerty when the keyboard is the right way round.

Skydiver
October 1st, 2010, 11:31 AM
They swapped around the keyboards all the time. It's a joke that hte props guys play

alex likely doesn't mean anything I'm afraid. they just rearrange the letters that are there.

I took a tour of hte set a few years ago and i think I might have a photo of the keyboards with the keys all rearranged

It's kinda like how you can't tell that the 50 cal weapons in the gate room are made of plywood and hammered tin :)

and the iris is painted plywood

Tiger
October 1st, 2010, 01:24 PM
That is hilaarious. Whoever in in charge of the keyboards, they're a slippery little fella.