Plot Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plot Question

I was just wondering what episode (if it was in an episode and not off screen) is McKay talking about when he said he "once met another version" of Sheppard.

Cause the only episode i can think of would be where "Rod" met the Atlantis team, but he said that the Sheppard in his reality was really smart and worse than Rodney in the ego/personality dept. (if i remember correctly). So I was just wondering what version of Sheppard he was referring to.

I don't think that there were enough AU episodes for this Rodney to fit in to.
    Sorry, however, it being an alternate reality. Maybe the AU Rodney, tapped in to yet another AU with Sheppard, not necessarily our known reality.
    sigpic
    i know this is an overstatement and untrue to the show, but i still think its funny kinda

Comment

There are some many possible AUs, so there are endless possibilities for meetings to happen. We know this wasn't Rod because the Sheppard from Rod's AU was part of the Atlantis expedition, so it was an AU where Rodney was similar to Rod.
      I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

That's what I thought. I just wanted to be sure, thanks for confirming it.

Comment

Working...
        X