What could have made Vegas better....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What could have made Vegas better....

was if the Wraith was from our reality and had opened a rift to the one we saw...

Our reality's Todd could have given him the pan-dimensional data - which he stole from Atlantis, when he stole the other info - and then Todd dispatched him to an alternate reality... one without Sheppard in Atlantis...
    Colonel Jack O'Neill: So what's your impression of Alar?
    Teal'c: That he is concealing something.
    Colonel Jack O'Neill: Like what?
    Teal'c: I am unsure. He is concealing it.

That's just way too convoluted. Granted, we are talking about SG:A, but even that would have been too big a stretch.
    I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Avenger View Post
      That's just way too convoluted. Granted, we are talking about SG:A, but even that would have been too big a stretch.
      no way!

the whole sequence of Todd dispatching the wraith (i'll call him Devon) to the alternate reality for his mission could have simply been the pre-credits scene... a simple prologue to Vegas....

Open
      Devon assures Todd the new technology in his dart is functioning properly
      Devon asks Todd where he got the tech
      Todd replies that it was one of many pieces of data he acquired during his time in Atlantis...
      Todd then explains the mission - go dimension-by-dimension until he finds one where the Wraith have found earth... then go to Earth and broadcast a sub-space pan-dimensional transmission of Earth's coordinates
      Devon nods, leaves, takes dart into space... enters subspace... exits near earth...

roll credits

see? simple

it would have been more interesting, though, had this been a subplot of a previous episode - like the one when the Attero device is turned on - this could have been the straw that broke Todd's back...

Todd then ransacks the computer databases on the Daedelus (or whatever ship it was) for additional info

He also could have built a quantum mirror based on info he hacked from Atlantis...

he could have even allied with Michael for this grand scheme

but hey, i'm not the writers... no matter how much better i am
      Colonel Jack O'Neill: So what's your impression of Alar?
      Teal'c: That he is concealing something.
      Colonel Jack O'Neill: Like what?
      Teal'c: I am unsure. He is concealing it.

Comment

Working...
      X