No announcement yet.

Dr Janet Fraiser/Teryl Rothery Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teryl in Tulsa again ... with another familiar face.

Jr. Member, Gateworld Curmudgeon Club

Comment

Hi everyone,

Big S/Janet shipper too

For those who never read it until now, the Pink Rabbit : BITS AND PIECES SERIES is a must read !!! (Bits & Pieces )

ps : sorry for my bad english actually I'm french...

Comment

Originally Posted by Carterslave

I haven't seen any of those. Where did you find them?
        Ampersand = by Geonn on area52hkh.net (19 parts)
        Family = by John O'Conner on area52hkh.net (10 parts)
        As One = by Harriet on ralst.com
        Darkspell = by Celievamp on ralst.com continued in Dawnspell and Dayspell

I hope some of you would read this stories and enjoy them but attention its all Sam/Janet slash.

And at last thanks for the explanation.

Originally Posted by The_Ever_Ready_Bunny

For those who never read it until now, the Pink Rabbit : BITS AND PIECES SERIES is a must read !!
        Yes, there are some good stories on The Pink Rabbit Consortium. But this are fem-slash stories too.
        Last edited by Olli; 27 June 2005, 08:39 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The_Ever_Ready_Bunny
          Hi everyone,
          Big S/Janet shipper too
          Bienvenue, Ever Ready. With that screen name, you should have a picture of Teryl for your avatar.

P.S.: Thanks for the links.

Comment

Originally posted by Olli
            Ampersand = by Geonn on area52hkh.net (19 parts)
            Family = by John O'Conner on area52hkh.net (10 parts)
            As One = by Harriet on ralst.com
            Darkspell = by Celievamp on ralst.com continued in Dawnspell and Dayspell.
            Thanks!
            Hmmmm ... delicieuse.

Or, as a friend of mine describes Tapping & Rothery, "two great tastes that taste great together."

Comment

This photo always makes me misty-eyed. It captures what I love most about Janet Fraiser, a tiny woman with an enormous heart.

Waaaaaaaaaah! They took away our Janet! Those PTB can be so cruel.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Ever_Ready_Bunny
                Hi everyone,

Big S/Janet shipper too

For those who never read it until now, the Pink Rabbit : BITS AND PIECES SERIES is a must read !!! (Bits & Pieces )

Bonjour The Every Ready Bunny! Your English is so much better than my Francais.

My only picture of Janet, she looks so tiny.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally Posted by Carterslave

Waaaaaaaaaah! They took away our Janet! Those PTB can be so cruel.

Ok! Here my crazy theorie.

Attention! I do not want to offend anyone!

There are buissnes men at PTB who wants to make money in the first place. They need an actress, which can hold her naked butt into the cameras, like Jolene Blalock in the Enterprise show, if the ratings are going down. And they thougt Teryls b*** was not firm enougt or Teryl would not do this.

It is just a theorie on my own!
                  sigpic

Comment

The look that kills....

Thanks for your welcoming
                    Last edited by The_Ever_Ready_Bunny; 28 June 2005, 09:31 AM.

Comment

How can we not welcome someone who shows us this great pictures.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Olli
                        And they thought Teryl's b*** was not firm enough
                        Only if they've been struck blind! I feel compelled to defend the honor of Teryl's butt. Herewith, Exhibit A:

That is one damn fine derriere. And Teryl really knows how to shake it, I might add.

Ever Ready, merci beaucoup pour les photos trés sexy de la merveilleux et ravissant Teryl.
                        Last edited by Carterslave; 28 June 2005, 11:11 PM.

Comment

If the bosses of PTB had seen this picture... maybe we had had our doc until now.
                          sigpic

Comment

I really doubt that this was the reason.

*sigh* Those are gorgeous pictures *thud*
                            Maybe next time, I should lie down before opening this thread...

LOL

oh and Carterslave, that's the pic with JR I wanted to show ya.

Damn, I miss him...too
                            Last edited by Aleca; 29 June 2005, 07:14 AM.

Comment

Only if they've been struck blind! I feel compelled to defend the honor of Teryl's butt. Herewith, Exhibit A:
                              Ohhhh.... the butt is better than fine and and perfect... and... and... ooo my... Is it me or it's realy hot in here ? (got to go put my head in the freezer for thirty seconds then remember myself to breath...)

OK and now what about the legs !!!

Ever Ready, merci beaucoup pour les photos trés sexy de la merveilleux et ravissant Teryl.
                              Your welcome ! Tout le plaisir est pour moi, vraiment je te l'assure !
                              Last edited by The_Ever_Ready_Bunny; 29 June 2005, 08:34 AM.

Comment

Originally Posted by The_Ever_Ready_Bunny

Ohhhh.... the butt is better than fine and and perfect... and... and... ooo my... Is it me or it's realy hot in here ? (got to go put my head in the freezer for thirty seconds then remember myself to breath...)
                                In an out, in and out slowly and constant, in and out. So! It is better now?
                                But it is extremly understandable. Where was this photo shot?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X