X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the brotherhood- spoliers

spolier space

thor posted pictures on the stargate project for this episdoe. koya and some genii are there.
    come read my website!!!!!!!!!

www.xanga.com/keppiezbt

I personally think, they will exage Sara for that ZPM

Because they will need it in The Letter from Pegasus
    "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

Originally posted by veneticuss

yeah, i think they would do that too...id like to see some manjor fighting between the genii and the atlantis team....like in season 2, when they need that zpm when the egpyt one runs out...i mean atlantis could kick the geniis ass...our tech is FAR FAR better and we are getting reinforcements.
      come read my website!!!!!!!!!

www.xanga.com/keppiezbt

Comment

Originally posted by veneticuss

Good thinking I never thought of that but I think the zpm might end up getting damaged in this episode
        "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by Wass
          Good thinking I never thought of that but I think the zpm might end up getting damaged in this episode
          I dont think it will end up damaged. We know that
          Spoiler:
          they have one in the next episode
          , so its more likely they will get it in this one.
          "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

Working...
          X