This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SGAs cancelation. too soon or just the right time

Now first off i love SGA and wish it wasnt going off the air, but a nagging question has been eating away at me. Did it end too soon,OR did it end at just the right time. What i mean is, is it good that its ending on top? With a really good and well welcomed season, or what? Thoughts on this? Just to clarify i wish it wasnt ending
    Carl Sagan on Nuclear self Destruction

One more season would of been sufficent, especially since the numbers were there to produce a 6th season according to Brad Wright. They should of made one final season, made it be known as the final season and go all out with a bang.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
      One more season would of been sufficent, especially since the numbers were there to produce a 6th season according to Brad Wright. They should of made one final season, made it be known as the final season and go all out with a bang.
      Thats what i wanted. But it is going out on a high note so i guess thats a good thing

Comment

Originally posted by FN-P90 View Post
        Thats what i wanted. But it is going out on a high note so i guess thats a good thing
        Actually if the show was cancelled last season it would of been a high note for me. I felt this season was the development season, meaning adding new story arcs, ending older story arcs, and developing characters. Which they did. I felt the show is being cancelled in an incomplete way. There are still so many unanswered questions. Season 5 was setting up for a 6th season.
        sigpic

Comment

Actually if the show was cancelled last season it would of been a high note for me. I felt this season was the development season, meaning adding new story arcs, ending older story arcs, and developing characters. Which they did. I felt the show is being cancelled in an incomplete way. There are still so many unanswered questions.
          Thats true. But still ratings wise its ending on a high note which might mean ALOT of movies

Comment

Thats true. But still ratings wise its ending on a high note which might mean ALOT of movies
            Oh yeah the show is performing the best since like Season 2. Hopefully it will be an indication of multiple movies.
            sigpic

Comment

Oh yeah the show is performing the best since like Season 2. Hopefully it will be an indication of multiple movies.
              Heres how it runs in my head.

Sci Fi an MGM say "Well we can afford to have to of these very expensive shows all at once but we can have movies and based on how well the last season did..Ok more movies"

Comment

Heres how it runs in my head.

Sci Fi an MGM say "Well we can afford to have to of these very expensive shows all at once but we can have movies and based on how well the last season did..Ok more movies"
                At least with DVD movies, fans can really support the show, and not have to worry about the ratings system and them not being counted anymore
                sigpic

Comment

At least with DVD movies, fans can really support the show, and not have to worry about the ratings system and them not being counted anymore
                  Exactlly...Now all they have to worry about is DVD sales

Comment

DVD sales are as black and white as possible. Their is nothing subjective about them. Unless you count that Wal-Mart doesn't report their sales
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                      DVD sales are as black and white as possible. Their is nothing subjective about them. Unless you count that Wal-Mart doesn't report their sales
                      And their Employee salaries OOOOOOOOOOOOOO I went there

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                        No, put MGM counts how many units are shipped to each store and that counts as a sale.
                        sigpic

Comment

i think it ended to sooon.. New fans were just starting to get into it and it had the numbers to make more seasons. SG1 went 10 seasons i mean SGA should have went atleast 6.. hopfully stargate universe will be a very good show cause i don't wanna see stargate die.

ATLANTIS FOREVER

Comment

It's way too soon.....They had more stories to tell

Comment

I'm torn, actually. I say "not soon enough" with the way things are going. But the things it could have been ... *sigh*

Comment

Working...
                              X