question about the episode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

question about the episode

Okay, I'm a little confused about something. When McKay was telling Sheppard he met another version of him, is he "Rod" from McKay and Mrs. Miller? and is that the Sheppard from Rod's world, cause it doesn't sound like the Sheppard he was talking about?

Sheppard: See? Things are looking up.

Originally posted by Yanks4Life23519 View Post
    Okay, I'm a little confused about something. When McKay was telling Sheppard he met another version of him, is he "Rod" from McKay and Mrs. Miller? and is that the Sheppard from Rod's world, cause it doesn't sound like the Sheppard he was talking about?
    I'm assuming Vegas Rodney had a similar experience as "Rod" did. In that event he met an alternate Sheppard who was very similar to our Sheppard. Vegas Rodney couldn't be the one from "McKay and Mrs. Miller." because "Rod" had a Sheppard on Atlantis, Vegas Rodney didn't. Vegas Sheppard was thrown out of the armed forces so never made it to Atlantis in the Vegas reality.
    sigpic

Just repeat to yourself; "It's just a show, I should really just relax."

Comment

Rod was way cooler than this Rodney.

Comment

Originally posted by Kratos_Goauld_of_War View Post
        I'm assuming Vegas Rodney had a similar experience as "Rod" did. In that event he met an alternate Sheppard who was very similar to our Sheppard. Vegas Rodney couldn't be the one from "McKay and Mrs. Miller." because "Rod" had a Sheppard on Atlantis, Vegas Rodney didn't. Vegas Sheppard was thrown out of the armed forces so never made it to Atlantis in the Vegas reality.
        okay maybe I was confused cause I saw someone else here mentioned it was Rod - it makes sense now, thanks =)

Sheppard: See? Things are looking up.

Comment

I suspect the folks from "Vegas" are from one of many countless alternate realities out there, definitely not the one with "Rod," though.

Comment

I was confused about this too. I'm glad I'm not the only one.

sig made by Pic

Comment

Also The Rodney from Vegas tells Sheppard that a few months ago we created a rift in the fabric of the Universe. Clearly, the Rod from MandMM wasn't the one to create the rift.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/carpentersam/
              MY ARTWORK -- ALL SIGNATURES BY HERMIIOD

Comment

At first I thought the AU Rodney was Rod from McK&MM, but realized it wasn't him as he didn't have the same Sheppard Rod had. I also thought for a sec that this Rodney was Rod who ended up not in his own universe, but in an AU to the AU we know as reality.

AAAAGH! I'm confusing myself!

I'm going with these were completely new people who just happened to look like people we know.

"I aim to misbehave." - Capt. Mal Reynolds

"Alien locale is no excuse for lack of pineapples." - DP

WALLACE: And if I don't?
                O'NEILL: We'll beam you up to our spaceship.

Comment

I'm assuming it is Rod, simply because at one point he says to AU Shep that things dont always work out the way we'd like (or words similar) and I took that to mean that when he went back through the rift he didn't end up in his original universe!

I think I'm right here, but am open to being corrected!

Comment

Originally posted by Val_w View Post
                    I'm assuming it is Rod, simply because at one point he says to AU Shep that things dont always work out the way we'd like (or words similar) and I took that to mean that when he went back through the rift he didn't end up in his original universe!
                    I never actually though about it that way. That Rod from Mckay & Mrs. Miller, when he went back ended up in the reality that we have now known as "The Vegas Reality"
                    Poor Rod

http://www.flickr.com/photos/carpentersam/
                    MY ARTWORK -- ALL SIGNATURES BY HERMIIOD

Comment

I wouldn't assume it's Rod. It conceivable that there's an infinite number of "McKay" it could be, and it's equally conceivable that at least some of them has either gone into another reality of had a John Sheppard show up from another reality.

Comment

Working...
                      X