This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One small fear!

Ok I was thinking about this after "vegas" aired yesterday. Would it ruin the final episode of Atlantis if the Stargate program is exposed to the world? And if anyone has already seen it put those fears to rest!

I think it would ruin the very essence of Stargate franchise.

Comment

It's not exposed any more than it was when Anubis showed up with a fleet.

Comment

i would think that it would be cool, i would enjoy it if it was done right, JM said that the new SGA movie might be about that.....

sigpic
        Sig made by squirrely1
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
        *PM me if you clicked on that link*

Comment

Originally posted by Gavatarman View Post
          i would think that it would be cool, i would enjoy it if it was done right, JM said that the new SGA movie might be about that.....
          If that's true, then they have to do it in just the right way. If they mess up one tiny part, it would ruin the whole franchise.
          Lose it... It means go crazy, nuts, insane, bonzo, no longer in possession of ones faculties, three fries short of a Happy Meal, wacko!

Comment

Originally posted by Gavatarman View Post
            where did he say this? u got a link to it?
            sigpic

Comment

I think that would be cool as a sub plot of the next sg-1 movie, making the whole movie about it might be kinda much but as a part of the next movie could be cool.

Comment

It won't be 'exposed' in the final episode, not sure what the plans are for the movie though. But I really hope they don't go that way at all, I like that it's kept secret.

Comment

it'll be very very different....very very different....and i bet nations like China would go berserk! but idk cuz China is in the IOA....hmm idk but radical nations would go crazy and a bunch of BS would go around....hmmm i wonder...is Israel in the IOA? and dont get started on how "bad, evil, and inhumane" Israel is, because i heard all that BS already and of course.....its NO TRUE!

XD

Comment

it would ruin it

ATLANTIS FOREVER

Comment

yeah
                      it would just ruin everything

Comment

indeed....

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Commander View Post
                          If that's true, then they have to do it in just the right way. If they mess up one tiny part, it would ruin the whole franchise.
                          I agree, but am very torn. I love the secret, but would like to see how it would be revealed and the public's reaction to it.

Comment

Working...
                          X