Mini Series End

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mini Series End

Did we ever learn who sent that note to Adama that there are 12 Cylon Models?

It was Baltar.
    I am both Pro-Keller and Pro-Beckett. No amount of Hail Mary's will save my soul from hell.

Comment

the prop master

Comment

From back in 2007:

“One plot point that may or may not be resolved on camera is, at the end of the miniseries, who left the note for Adama telling him there are 12 Cylons? Don't despair, though, as Moore said he's always considered it to be Baltar who left the note. Moore described it in the context of the adjacent scene in which Six and Baltar are walking down a corridor and Baltar is contemplating his guilt about playing a part in the human genocide. He expresses a desire to do something good, hence the note.”

http://www.tvweek.com/blogs/blink/20...evealed_to.php

Comment

Yeah, I think Ron Moore intended originally that there was going to be a subplot involving Baltar sending the note, but he decided to trash it, said it wasn't going anywhere.

Comment

the final cylon

Comment

Originally posted by Major lee adama View Post
              the final cylon
              If that turns out to be Baltar, trust me. I will repudiate my love for the series immediately.

Comment

It's not Baltar, Moore has already said that its no one in the last supper picture.

Comment

Originally posted by LightningSt View Post
                  It's not Baltar, Moore has already said that its no one in the last supper picture.
                  Yup. Which also rules out all the other annoying possibilities that KEEP coming up, like Roslin and Adama.

Comment

It wouldn't surprise me though if we got a fake 5th cylcon reveal involving one of those characters. The previews we've seen with Admiral Adama apparently being taken into custody make me suspect this possibility.

Comment

Originally posted by thevarrior View Post
                      Yup. Which also rules out all the other annoying possibilities that KEEP coming up, like Roslin and Adama.
                      Indeed. Some folk - despite being fully aware of the Last Supper thing - still insist that it's Baltar/Starbuck/Roslin/An Adama.

Which is part of the reason I've been warned by The Mods about my "less than polite" comments

It seems I have an inbuilt aversion to thick-as-frak people living in their own feeble microsm!!!
                      Mongoletsi is bigger than hip...hop...

Comment

Originally posted by Mongoletsi View Post
                        Indeed. Some folk - despite being fully aware of the Last Supper thing - still insist that it's Baltar/Starbuck/Roslin/An Adama.

Which is part of the reason I've been warned by The Mods about my "less than polite" comments

It seems I have an inbuilt aversion to thick-as-frak people living in their own feeble microsm!!!
                        it's still the same story. I've posted several clues which excluded theses character and do you know happened next? Somebody jumped in and said the fifth is Baltar or Roslin or Kara
                        Stolen Kosovo
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Berg417448
                          It wouldn't surprise me though if we got a fake 5th cylcon reveal involving one of those characters. The previews we've seen with Admiral Adama apparently being taken into custody make me suspect this possibility.
                          Absolutely. In fact I'm sure that's where part of the upcoming story arc is heading.

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                          it's still the same story. I've posted several clues which excluded theses character and do you know happened next? Somebody jumped in and said the fifth is Baltar or Roslin or Kara
                          In all fairness, not everyone keeps up with the news that comes out regarding the Final Five, or hints upon what to expect, so they may honestly not be aware of the whole "last supper pic" deal. Hell, I've even run into people who hadn't seen Revelations, so they were making their theories about what to encounter when they reach Earth, etc. I try to be patient with them as much as I can though, even though it's often quite hard.

Haha, I feel your pain. Although I haven't been warned yet, it might come back to haunt me when one day I post something completely careless, lol. On Battlestar Forum (which is where I normally frequent but it's blocked at work) we have no such limits against language, whatever the age.

Comment

Originally posted by thevarrior View Post
                            In all fairness, not everyone keeps up with the news that comes out regarding the Final Five, or hints upon what to expect, so they may honestly not be aware of the whole "last supper pic" deal. Hell, I've even run into people who hadn't seen Revelations, so they were making their theories about what to encounter when they reach Earth, etc. I try to be patient with them as much as I can though, even though it's often quite hard.
                            I've chosen one person (which was really great) who might by a cylon since the second half of S1 and accoring to somebody who has a source inside, that person is the fifth cylon. But who knows
                            Stolen Kosovo
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                              I've chosen one person (which was really great) who might by a cylon since the second half of S1 and accoring to somebody who has a source inside, that person is the fifth cylon. But who knows
                              Hmm... could you perhaps share that with me via pm? I'm curious. The "insiders" i know refuse to divulge anything that earth-shattering.

Comment

Working...
                              X