Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Earth 's have Goa'uld cargo ship or Al'kesh for emergencies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does Earth 's have Goa'uld cargo ship or Al'kesh for emergencies?

Let's try to remain spoiler free as much as we can

Earth must have many Gao'uld ship captured over the yrs, like we swap one empty cargo ship with a ship full of naqahdah with Vala's dad, or the Alkesh from Baal's clone ,and many other.
    What are the chance of Earth somehow all the 304 are unavailable during an Alien invasion?
    actually many times and we can expect many more time

Earth should have some Goa'uld cargo ship or Al'kesh available for emengencies

In emergencies situation like Alien invasion and/or the stargate has been blocked.
    Earth has many ships or Ancient chair to deal with with it , like a fleet or 304's and F-302 and allies .

Like S6 "Redemption" when the gate is about explode, the one and only space ship at the time was the Cargo ship from last season,somehow got destory.And the new hyperdrive of 302 was almost useless.

But if all of the resource somehow also been disable.It has happen far many times before .
    All the 304 got disable or offworld, the 302 is not enough deal with the alien invasion, the Ancient Chair is out of drone or out of power or something else.
    And we could contact our Jaffa allies ,but somehow we can't count on them,

We need space ship to send our leaders away or space ships to lunch one final suicidal attacks with the most powerful nuke.

Under the assumption English is your second language.

The Tauri probably have an alkesh, but why would we need one with our ever expanding fleet. The designs for a Tauri vessel to occupy the role of the Go’auld alkesh are probably in the initial stages.

sigpic

Comment

Why does the US have frigates? or transports? or other various smaller ships? You can't always have a huge big carrier just shuttle cargo back and forth between bases (unless that abse is in another Galaxy unaccessible without a ZPM by Stargate) so that's where smaller ships come in.
      Granted, we haven't seen much about Earth using them, but it doesn't mean we don't. What about that cargo ship seen when we were blowing up that "space train full of evil Oriville Redenbacher" (love that quote!)? It had to come from somewhere and I doubt the Jaffa are on much of a loaning basis and I doubt Vala bought it on the spot for them.
      When the time comes to utilize Earth's best weaponry against an ailen threat. The weapon that will ultimately prove to be Earth's best will be the Zatnikitel
      Zatnikitelman

Comment

I'm suprised that we had not transported a couple to Atlantis over the years-look at how many times Atlantis needed a ship when the Daedy was in the Milky Way

Comment

Im suprised we havent traded small ships with travlers for their pistols tech those things are the best small arm in SG and the travlers need shps desperatly.

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWmw1u2to5M

Currently recruiting new staff

Comment

Originally posted by eps200 View Post
            Im suprised we havent traded small ships with travlers for their pistols tech those things are the best small arm in SG and the travlers need shps desperatly.
            ships for guns i dont think thats a good bargain deal
            sigpic

Comment

unless we recieve thousands of guns for a single alkesh.....

Comment

Originally posted by wise one View Post
                ships for guns i dont think thats a good bargain deal
                I was thinking the tech to build them plus loads of ready made ones plus some personel to help for like 1 alkesh i mean the trust had quite a few people living on one and it was optimised for stealth not maximum number of crew.

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWmw1u2to5M

Currently recruiting new staff

Comment

currently earth has at least 1 alkesh("insiders") but they really arent any use to us. i mean cargo ships dont even have weapons!! they arent any use except for transporting cargo or troops stealthily. and alkeshes dont even have shields, and they would be destroyed pretty quickly if anyone attacked us.

and building smaller ships is unnecissary. earth only has the nessissary infrastructure to build 304s so before we start diversifying lets say we make a fleet of 304s to defend earth before we start making smaller unecissary ships.
                  STARGATE ROCKS

THERE IS NO BETTER SHOW

Comment

Originally posted by eps200 View Post
                    I was thinking the tech to build them plus loads of ready made ones plus some personel to help for like 1 alkesh i mean the trust had quite a few people living on one and it was optimised for stealth not maximum number of crew.
                    Al'kesh are optimized for maximum payload and cargo space... they're made for making attack runs and transporting goods/Jaffa. Only select few are modified with cloaks (the one you're thinking of was used by Osiris and later the Trust, but it was only one al'kesh).
                    Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                    Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

why dont the tauri take them from the lucian alliance and trade them to the travellers. I personally would give them an ha'tak for loads of the weapons and first choice on any other aurora class ships.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin1701 View Post
                        why dont the tauri take them from the lucian alliance and trade them to the travellers. I personally would give them an ha'tak for loads of the weapons and first choice on any other aurora class ships.
                        because you cant get them to pegasus without upgraded hyperdrives and then why would the travelers actually want them? they have better hyperdrives most likely and they have equal or greater weapons. plus the travelers are considering building settlements on the ground so then they can create mines and build new ships.
                        STARGATE ROCKS

THERE IS NO BETTER SHOW

Comment

i dont know for defence?

sigpic

Comment

why dont we just ship them to the MW?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin1701 View Post
                              why dont we just ship them to the MW?
                              ...the Travelers?
                              Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                              Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Working...
                              X