Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The ultimate battle

Who would win.

A super star destroyer powered by three ZPM'S, or Atlantis powered by three ZPM'S, OR the ZPM powered hive ship.

Visit my Website

Comment

I think the Star Destroyer. I mean it looks like its bigger then a Hive and it has shields which a hive dose not so id say a Super Star Destroyer
      Carl Sagan on Nuclear self Destruction

Comment

Originally posted by FN-P90 View Post
        I think the Star Destroyer. I mean it looks like its bigger then a Hive and it has shields which a hive dose not so id say a Super Star Destroyer
        From what I understood the Star Destroyers were 19km long or something ridiculous.

Still, Star Wars shields never impressed me overly much. Didn't a single fighter manage to knock out the Shield Deflectors and render the whole ship vulnerable just before a rebel fighter crashed into the bridge? Seems rather stupid if the shields can be disabled by shooting at unshielded shield generators. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's what I thought.

Anyways, these threads are retarded. We can't even say how well Atlantis fights on 3 ZPM's since we haven't seen it done with someone experienced (not even in EATG). There is no telling how Star Wars tech would react to ZPMs, nor an accurate way to compare their offensive and defensive capabilities to Stargate.

Comment

Originally posted by Finger13 View Post
          From what I understood the Star Destroyers were 19km long or something ridiculous.

Still, Star Wars shields never impressed me overly much. Didn't a single fighter manage to knock out the Shield Deflectors and render the whole ship vulnerable just before a rebel fighter crashed into the bridge? Seems rather stupid if the shields can be disabled by shooting at unshielded shield generators. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's what I thought.

Anyways, these threads are retarded. We can't even say how well Atlantis fights on 3 ZPM's since we haven't seen it done with someone experienced (not even in EATG). There is no telling how Star Wars tech would react to ZPMs, nor an accurate way to compare their offensive and defensive capabilities to Stargate.
          Who cares i thinks it fun to talk about. Thats just my opinion. I know we will never find out but thats the fun. Its just speculation. Like i said its just for fun.

Comment

Who cares i thinks it fun to talk about. Thats just my opinion. I know we will never find out but thats the fun. Its just speculation. Like i said its just for fun.
            Well, the
            Spoiler:
            ZPM Hive was unstoppable in EATG. Atlantis wasn't really holding its own, but Beckett was the one flying. I think the only fair comparison would have been if O'Neill or Shepperd were flying Atlantis.

Still, my money would be on the ZPM hive.

Comment

Just telling. THe Spoiler Tag didnt work. Not saying anything against you just telling you so that you dont get into trouble

Comment

Just telling. THe Spoiler Tag didnt work. Not saying anything against you just telling you so that you dont get into trouble
                Ahh yeah haha, forgot to finish the tag. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Finger13 View Post
                  Ahh yeah haha, forgot to finish the tag. Thanks.

Your Welcome

Comment

I think I will go with super stardestroyer. since it's shielded and atlantis is not ment to be a battleship. We don't reley know how the shields on super stardestroyer went down. I rember in the film the fish dude ackbar orderd all ships to concentrate all their fire on the ship. so they could have gone down before they ramed into the dome. The tech said the BRIDGE DEFLECTOR SHEILDS went down not the whole ship.

Comment

Answer-None of them
                      The Gravity field created by all the Plot holes and the Extra Dimensional transference would cause a massive rupture to the Space Time Continuum-Therefore destroying life within an area the size of Belgium

Comment

well imagine

"droids put the 3 ZPM's on the stardestroyer"

"the whole ship has a blackout as all systems simultaniously fry"

Comment

Originally posted by jnadreth View Post
                          Answer-None of them
                          The Gravity field created by all the Plot holes and the Extra Dimensional transference would cause a massive rupture to the Space Time Continuum-Therefore destroying life within an area the size of Belgium
                          This that many ZPMs would cause the plot to warp back on itself destroying everything

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWmw1u2to5M

Currently recruiting new staff

Comment

Were going off topic. The quetion is who would win and if twelve ZPM's would cause the plot to warp back on itself, then why did it not happen with the ancients. all of their auroras and there city ships were equiped with zpms.
                            Now back to topic please.

Comment

I think the Super Star Destroyer. Its 11km long and has some god only knows amount of turbolasers and heavy weaponary.Then add three ZPMs and well Woah!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X