X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happened to the asuran coaking ships after BAMSR

This one
    Spoiler:

Seems odd it just never got mentioned again it also apeared when the team is escaping from the asuran planet and the apollo saves them

Any ideas
    Last edited by Ed; 25 January 2009, 05:17 AM.

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWmw1u2to5M

Currently recruiting new staff

They probably were not re-called to Asuras as they were not being pinpointed by the Atlantis people. Yet another Plot Hole as Taur'i vessels could not detect them through their cloaks and we did not have their core drive pinpointer thingy's

Comment

Whats even wierder is the crappiness of the CGI on the gate and DHD it looks like its been cut and pasted from bitmap lol

Comment

^Hahahahahahahahahahhahahaahahhahahaahahahahahahha Green

Comment

Looked pretty good to me. o_O Also, which episode is that from? BAMSR isn't a very helpful abbreviation.

However, it is pretty shameful the gate only has five visible chevrons, when it should have seven.

Comment

Be All My Sins Remeber'd is BAMSR.

Spoiler:

Comment

Ahh right. Thanks for clearing that up.

Comment

They've been plot erased. Globally, the Asuran arc is almost like it never happened.
                The Al'kesh is not a warship - Info on Naqahdah & Naqahdria - Firepower of Goa'uld staff weapons - Everything about Hiveships and the Wraith - An idea about what powers Destiny...

Comment

So the fell into a plothole seems silly could be a good ep either travler or a wraith faction captured them above asuras and use them for some goal imagine what a claked ship that size could do

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWmw1u2to5M

Currently recruiting new staff

Comment

agreed:
                    PLOT HOLE (atlantis has to many - you need a flashlight, a map, a compass and lots of provisions in order to survive walking around them all - still it is a pretty good show (for me, much better then BSG with that religion stuff in the background)

still i am preaching the need for a vessel that size for earth for a long time (since i saw the first alkesh in action i said: I TAKE TWO! ^^)

greetings LAX
                    ps: one of them in wraith hands? my my...would make a good plot

Comment

We've only seen a few of those ships, so perhaps when the Asuran fleet was recalled to their homeworld they just got destroyed when the planet was destroyed.
                      It doesn't have to be a plot hole, I think that term gets batted around way too much when people can't join up story elements from a whole bunch of different episodes where they may have forgotten parts of importance or they just can't think about it logically.

We can't just assume every one of those ships or even that every Aurora was destroyed
                      Spoiler:
                      , we know at least one survived from Ghost In The Machine.

BTW eps200 is there any way you could put the pic from your original post in spoiler tags as it stretches the page?

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Oragahn View Post
                        They've been plot erased. Globally, the Asuran arc is almost like it never happened.
                        Lol. Seriously.
                        sigpic

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/brettsuddreth

Comment

Working...
                        X