Favorite Uniform?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorite Uniform?

Here's a question. Out of the two uniforms that the B5 command staff used in the show...which did you like best?

The Original blue Earth Force:

Or the, in my opinion, much better looking Black ranger uniforms that Delenn gave them.

Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
    Here's a question. Out of the two uniforms that the B5 command staff used in the show...which did you like best?

The Original blue Earth Force:

Or the, in my opinion, much better looking Black ranger uniforms that Delenn gave them.

I like the EarthForce uniform, but the Alliance/Army of Light one is just so much better...
    Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
    Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Definitely the latter uniform. And don't forget that it also came with a little jacket thing that they (or at least the higher-ups) could wear if they chose.

Comment

I prefer black. Also from the shallow reason that Sheridan looked great in it
        But I also think that it´s more comfortable and more suitable for action.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

The black ones. So utterly awesome!

Comment

The black ones are better. The blue Earthforce uniforms are boring, but I do like the khaki dress uniforms (sorry no pic at such short notice).
            sigpic

Comment

the black uniform
              sigpic
              The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

The black ones.

But, I do like the blue Earth Force uniforms, too. I like blue.
                sigpic
                "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

the later uniform of the series!

sigpic

Comment

I preferred the black uniform that symbolised B5's breakaway from the Earth Alliance. And it looked way more comfier than the blue threads. That uniform looked really itchy!
                    "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Indeed, although the black uniform really was itchy!
                      sigpic

Comment

I like both sets of uniforms but giving up their uniforms and then Delenn giving them those uniforms was such a cool moment in the show that those new uniforms grew on my quickly.
                        Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Originally posted by AGateFan View Post
                          I like both sets of uniforms but giving up their uniforms and then Delenn giving them those uniforms was such a cool moment in the show that those new uniforms grew on my quickly.
                          That was an awesome moment.

I too like the black ones best, partly for the reason AGateFan mentioned and the look of it.

Comment

It sounds like we all agree !!!, the Black Uniforms have more meaning to them !!!
                            sigpic
                            SOONER OR LATER,EVERYONE COMES TO BABYLON 5

Comment

I prefer the Earth Force uniform.

Comment

Working...
                              X