Star Trek Elite Force III

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Star Trek Elite Force III

Is the Computer game EVER going to happen ?
    I hope so, parts I and II were great.
    But what does the rumor mill say ?
    Input, please, people.

Thank you.
    sigpic

SGU Continued....

Considering that ST: Enterprise is not doing to good I think the chances of a game is slim. What they all want to do is give Star Trek a rest for while and then re-lunch it in big way.
    "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Wass is correct. Thats also the reason why they haven't launched Armada III.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
      [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Check out the pics for Reckneing part 1/2 Thor has just put them up they are cool
        "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Activision has sued Paramount for damages in not proliferating the Star Trek franchise to its full potential. It's safe to say these two will not be making any more games together.

I loved Elite Force, and EF II was better in some areas, worse in just a handfull of others, but don't expect EF III.

Comment

The bigger problem is that Paramount has seen a small, but noticeable, decline in people's watching habits when it comes to Star Trek. With Enterprise losing ratings and Star Trek: Nemesis having done poorly at the box office (given that it was competing again Lord of the Rings.), its easy to see why Paramount has been re-thinking on how it will continue the Star Trek franchise.
            Red counter: 14 Dings and growing.

Green (positive) JELLO donations are always welcome

Mckay: Oh my god, He IS Kirk...

Comment

Nemesis was so much better than the ratings gave it credit. It all came down to a matter of box office timing. Really is a shame, because John Logan (the writer) promised that if the film did poorly the Trek franchise would never hear from him again. He had plans for a continuing story from Nemesis.

Comment

Originally posted by David
                Nemesis was so much better than the ratings gave it credit. It all came down to a matter of box office timing. Really is a shame, because John Logan (the writer) promised that if the film did poorly the Trek franchise would never hear from him again. He had plans for a continuing story from Nemesis.
                I agree, Nemesis was awesome in my opinion. I loved the whole theme. The only thing I didn't like was that it changed some cannon stuff, from Picard's background at StarFleet Academy. But all in all it was great, and the battles were beautiful.

But yea, whoever suggested putting it out against The Two Towers.....was an idiot.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
                [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Originally posted by David
                  You're right David, Nemesis was awesome, but releasing it at the same time as Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings was a mistake on Paramount's part. Thanksgiving (Happy Thanksgiving by the way) would have been much better than waiting until Christmas.
                  Rocky

Comment

I'd also like to interject my personal opinion that Nemesis contained the late Jerry Goldsmith's best work.

Comment

That's one thing those movies have going for them... the awesome musical score. I haven't watched Star Trek in months now. I really liked the Elite Force games, though.

Comment

I had the first game, but i had to sell it buy a XBox controller. I never played the second game. Is it good?

EF3? that would be cool!

Jack: Is mental illness contagious?
                        Daniel: This has been disturbing on many levels.
                        "Trandoshan eliminated...with extreme prejudice." - Scorch RC-1262
                        My deviantART profile

Comment

The second one is different than the first, in that it is set in a TNG setting. It's a great game with a very interesting storyline.
                          Rocky

Comment

Thanks for the Feedback guys !!!
                            sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

Startrek should have quit after voyager and taken a break for a few years and come back.

Nemesis was not my favorite to say the least , It was centerd around Data and Picard and left out the rest of the cast , The story was predictable and even a little cliche and cheesy, Big evil villain has big evil weapon threatens to blow up the earth the good guys come in save the day and the credits role by.
                              Then you have continuity errors.On a good side they did have some nice FX and ship battles.To be honnest it was made into a starwars like movie and thats Stuart bairds fault.
                              The Egyptian Cat God .

Comment

Working...
                              X