This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poll-Ancient/Ascended Ep

Whats Your Favorite Ancient/Ascended Episode?

Options:

Torment Of Tantalus (Not sure if this should be in this poll but why not)
    Solitudes
    The Fifth Race
    Maternal Instinct
    Window Of Opportunity
    Absolute Power
    Ascension
    Meridian
    Redemption1
    Redemption2
    Frozen
    Abyss
    Changeling
    Full Circle
    Fallen
    Homecoming
    Evolution1
    Evolution2
    Lost City1
    Lost City2
    Mine is Lost City2.
    Torment of Tantalus
    2.70%
    The Fifth Race
    8.11%
    Maternal Instinct
    13.51%
    Window of Opportunity
    16.22%
    Absolute Power
    2.70%
    Ascension
    2.70%
    Meridian
    0.00%
    Frozen
    2.70%
    Abyss
    16.22%
    The Changeling
    5.41%
    Full Circle
    2.70%
    Fallen
    0.00%
    Homecoming
    0.00%
    Evolution, Part 1
    0.00%
    Evolution, Part 2
    0.00%
    Lost City, Part 1
    0.00%
    Lost City, Part 2
    27.03%

hey look! (as of my post) Window of Opportunity has 100% of the vote. wow popular episode

Comment

Hard Choice...

I finally decided on TLC p2 because it felt like the culmination of everything about the Ancients from the last 7 years, and I really liked it... runner up was The Fifth Race.
      ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
      The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
        Hard Choice...

I finally decided on TLC p2 because it felt like the culmination of everything about the Ancients from the last 7 years, and I really liked it... runner up was The Fifth Race.
        i couldn't choose between those two, so i went for the funny one.

Comment

OMG, so many of them...and i haven't seen most of them...so i can't really vote, but Lost Cities are good....just because they ended S7....i can't wait 'till S8

Comment

If I hadn't chosen TLC I would have went for Window Of Opportunity. I am kinda of dissapointed that ther are only twenty eps for this plot line. There should be more because it turns into our salvation in the series.

Comment

Window of Opportunity. It's always the funny ones. "Three fries short of a Happy Meal" still cracks me up every time.
              *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

I liked both The Fifth Race and The Lost City Pt. 2. However, I picked The Fifth Race because it was the first encounter with the Ancients' Repository of knowledge. This Ancient device, through its download to Jack's brain, opened a whole new network of gate addresses for the SG teams to explore, as well as a glimpse of the Asgard world beyond our galaxy.

Comment

Window of Opportunity almost won out but I didnt think that it pertained to Ancients or the Ascended. Wait a minute, that's right, the "Whack-a-Mole" time device was built by the Ancients. Still, I think that I will vote for "The Lost City" part II because of the culmination of the Anibus and Super-Soldier storylines, kick butt battle scene, the humiliation of Kinsey, and the removal of that most difficult of plot devices, the wise-cracking Jack (not really ).

WoO gets my vote for best ep ever (Trouble with Tribbles was my Fav ST:TOS ep). I loved the comedy, especially the vignettes ("Colonel O'Neill! What the hell do you think your doing?" "In the middle of my backswing?!?!?)
                  Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                  Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                  Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                    Window of Opportunity almost won out but I didnt think that it pertained to Ancients or the Ascended. Wait a minute, that's right, the "Whack-a-Mole" time device was built by the Ancients. Still, I think that I will vote for "The Lost City" part II because of the culmination of the Anibus and Super-Soldier storylines, kick butt battle scene, the humiliation of Kinsey, and the removal of that most difficult of plot devices, the wise-cracking Jack (not really ).

WoO gets my vote for best ep ever (Trouble with Tribbles was my Fav ST:TOS ep). I loved the comedy, especially the vignettes ("Colonel O'Neill! What the hell do you think your doing?" "In the middle of my backswing?!?!?)
                    OOOPPPS! The last post by Marimba26 (including the snarky comment about Jack) is totally my fault! I let her use my computer last night to read her posts and didn't realize that GateWorld had recognized her log-in, not mine.

All applicable "flames" should be direct at me, not her.

A thousands apologies....
                    Major Kawalsky
                    I've clawed my way from Mature to Fodder! WOOHOO!
                    U.S. Stargate Command

Comment

Maternal Instinct - where it all began
                      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                      love Torri

Comment

Oops, rather than voting for my favourite, I voted for the episode I thought contributed best the the Ancient/Ascended storyline. So I went for Frozen, since it explains so much.

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                          hey look! (as of my post) Window of Opportunity has 100% of the vote. wow popular episode
                          ....erm......what has window of oppertunity got to do with Ancient/Ascended ?

Heru'ur is a God, he will rise and take revenge

Comment

Well, we all know what would have won had Season 8 been included in this poll. But at least I got to vote for my favorite ep of all the seasons, Lost City, Part Two!!

Comment

Working...
                            X