This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fantasy crime thriller Paradox gets cinema adaptation

Scriptwriter Christos Gage is working on a big screen adaptation of his fantasy crime thriller Paradox for Legacy Filmworks.

Based on the three issue limited series from Arcana Studios, Paradox follows homicide detective Sean Nault, a policeman on a parallel Earth where technology is powered by magic. When a murder is committed using science rather than magic, Nault discovers the existence of parallel worlds, and has to prevent the destruction of more than one Earth.

Christos Gage will share screen credit with Ruth Fletcher Gage, with whom he wrote The Breed and contributed to Law and Order: SVU.

The Hollywood Reporter suggests that former Hercules and Andromeda star Kevin Sorbo may be cast as Nault, but no director has yet been hired.

http://www.dwscifi.com/news/2895-fan...ema-adaptation

That might be interesting if they go with someone other than Kevin Sorbo.
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Exclusive Video Interview: Christopher Judge Talks Upcoming Comic Book Movie

Judge has a new movie coming out called Paradox. It is based off the short series from Arcana Comics.

Synopsis:
      Homicide detective Sean Nault, a cop on a parallel Earth whose technology is powered exclusively by magic. Sean investigates a baffling series of murders committed by a means he's never seen before: science. With the aid of Lenoir, a member of the ridiculed subculture of "pragmatists" who believe science is more than the stuff of myths & children's stories, and the 130-year-old sorcerer Winston Churchill, Sean uncovers an ominous plot that will lead him to another dimension and the realization that, unless he prevents it, both earths could well be destroyed.

It will be showing at Cannes and have a trailer at Comic-Con this year. They are planning on making it a trilogy if all goes well.

Chris seems to be a true comic book fan, especially growing up. In the interview, he tells how "When I came back after college, my brother had sold my entire comic book collection. So, I'm laughing now"

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit.../news/?a=17247

Comment

Working...
      X