3rd SG-1 movie release date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3rd SG-1 movie release date

Hi guys, I saw this http://stargate.wikia.com/wiki/Third...ate_SG-1_movie in stargate wiki and was excited to see that sg-1 would be filming a 3rd movie so soon. However, I thought Gateworld would cover filming details for the 3rd sg-1 movie. Also why does it have to be released in 2010. Why not DEC or NOV 09. does anyone know
    sigpic

The simple answer starting up a new series takes a lot of work and also it seems like the SGA movie has more priority then the SG1 movies
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

I believe I read somewhere that filming on the 3rd SG1 movie won't even start until next summer. And they are just now negotiating with the actors who will or might be in that movie. After filming, it takes awhile to edit and put the film together, so even though we'd like to see it sooner, it would take more than a few months after filming to put it together properly, thus a possible release sometime in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
        Hi guys, I saw this http://stargate.wikia.com/wiki/Third...ate_SG-1_movie in stargate wiki and was excited to see that sg-1 would be filming a 3rd movie so soon.
        Hate to break it to you, but it's not actually true. The movie will (probably) be shot in 2009, yes, but not as early as January.
        Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

So what if it is out in 2010?

It will be leaked at least 6 months early, you know..

IT happened alot of times, so I'm counting on it now. haha

Go Green

Comment

Was Continuum leaked before it was released? I don't remember

The script isn't done yet. JM said they won't be shooting until the summer of '09.
            sigpic
            Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
              Was Continuum leaked before it was released? I don't remember

The script isn't done yet. JM said they won't be shooting until the summer of '09.
              IIRC only by a couple of weeks, a month tops...

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
                Was Continuum leaked before it was released?
                Yes... barely.
                Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

I thought filming started in June/July 2009 for release sometime in 2010. Maybe I'm just dreaming/hoping

Comment

According to Brad Wright just a few days ago, filming will begin this spring . . .
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Working...
                    X