Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You Know You're a Bablyon 5 Head When...........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You Know You're a Bablyon 5 Head When...........

Come on we've had the "you know you're a whovian, and gatehead threads so why not a Bab 5 one?

You know you're a Babylon 5 Head when.......

You get given a special "Nightwatch Edition" Optimus Prime and tell the person who gave that to you 'Oh I didn't know he was on Bablyon 5' and they then have no idea at all what you are on about...
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
    You get given a special "Nightwatch Edition" Optimus Prime and tell the person who gave that to you 'Oh I didn't know he was on Bablyon 5' and they then have no idea at all what you are on about...
    I thought Optimus Prime was one of the good guys...
    Warning: This post may not be meant to be taken seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Schrodinger's Cat View Post
      I thought Optimus Prime was one of the good guys...

He is.....

But there's a special all blue edition of him called "Nightwatch Optimus Prime"

Comment

You end up quoting JMS in a variety of discussion forums and hold up the B5 model for religious tolerance when discussing the establishment clause and defining "religion..." (which I did yesterday on political hot wire..)

Comment

Originally posted by kmiller1610 View Post
          You end up quoting JMS in a variety of discussion forums and hold up the B5 model for religious tolerance when discussing the establishment clause and defining "religion..." (which I did yesterday on political hot wire..)

By erm, B5 model you mean how they have various faiths and races on the station or an actual model LOL?

Comment

By erm, B5 model you mean how they have various faiths and races on the station or an actual model LOL?
            Religious demonstrations of faith are allowed in the public square without prejudice or authorization.

Comment

Originally posted by kmiller1610 View Post
              Religious demonstrations of faith are allowed in the public square without prejudice or authorization.

And yeah it was great that they included that in the show instead of bypassing it altogether because it's "too hard" like most other shows do.

Comment

You know you're a B5 head when you are confronted by a guy alot bigger than you and you decide that the best way to intimidate him is with a large stick while quoting:
                "We walk in the dark places no others will enter. We stand on the bridge and no one may pass. We live for the one we die for the one!"
                Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                  You know you're a B5 head when you are confronted by a guy alot bigger than you and you decide that the best way to intimidate him is with a large stick while quoting:
                  "We walk in the dark places no others will enter. We stand on the bridge and no one may pass. We live for the one we die for the one!"
                  Eh, I prefer, "I stand between the darkness of the massive shadow you're casting and the light of the police squad car behind me! Stay away!"
                  Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                  Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

When you start acting like a vorlon to the woman you love.....

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
                      When you start acting like a vorlon to the woman you love.....

And when she says "what do you want?" you say "never ask that question"

Comment

And when she says "what do you want?" you say "never ask that question"
                        Yeah. That sounds familiar.

Comment

When you tell some one "that's not the one I want" you think of Zathraas saying in his voice

"Ah "NOT THE ONE" and you giggle!
                          Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
                            Yeah. That sounds familiar.

Yep that does sound awfully familiar, people tend to stare at me and wonder why I have a vague look on my face.

Comment

When in a random choice of youtube appears "Sleeping in the Night" and I start to cry instantly...

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Working...
                              X