X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atlantis game

Atlantis game in under development.

Spoiler

First person shooter taking place two years after Earth sent their new battlecruiser to assist with the defense of Atlantis. After the wraith lost a couple of hive ships, they have discovered a wormhole in an uncharted part of space that leads to the milky way galaxy.

You are a Marine F303 pilot, fresh off from Earth. You must learn you way with the Puddle jumper and Atlantis. As you engage in a battle against an evil that never dies, you discovered that the Wraith had a plan invasion of Earth.
    sigpic
    The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

What in the world is this?

Speculation????? If so, I doubt it belongs here... and please make that more obvious....

If not, I would prefer a source. I just dont trust strangers... without a source..

Comment

Digital Echolan
      sigpic
      The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Comment

If true, this may indicate some very interesting plot developments later in the series...
        Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Originally posted by Elitenova
          You are a Marine F303 pilot,
          I do believe you mean F302. There is no F303

Comment

Isn't it FX-302 and FX-303, shortened simply to X-302 and X-303 or something? I just call em em X-302/3...
            May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

In technical terms, it's F-302 and BC-303 now.

Comment

Originally posted by Kanten
                In technical terms, it's F-302 and BC-303 now.
                Yep. I think it was just X, no FX. The X signified that it was experimental.
                Rocky

Comment

okayy... any link?

Comment

I seriously doubt that this is a true news bit.

There is no way they could make a game this fast, let alone make one from a storyline for an episode whose story has been finished about a month ago.
                    Enter my game site...

Comment

No link. it's an independent company. Working on a story line and ships.
                      sigpic

Comment

As far as I know they have just finished the sg-1 game so if the above info is true the game must be in very early stages of development.
                        "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by Wass
                          As far as I know they have just finished the sg-1 game so if the above info is true the game must be in very early stages of development.
                          The SG-1 game isn't coming out for another year, so it obviously isn't finished yet...
                          Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

And besides, only Perception/JoWood are legally permitted to make any game bound to the stargate universe. Any other game made that would require a price for purchase would be contacted with a cease and decsist notion from a law firm representing MGM and JoWood. Basically, no other company can make the game and expect to have it released until after the contract with perception pty/JoWood is completed/terminated/etc.
                            Red counter: 14 Dings and growing.

Green (positive) JELLO donations are always welcome

Mckay: Oh my god, He IS Kirk...

Comment

i believe it is WAY too early to even start making an SGA game. there hasn't been enough time for develpment of much in the atlantis universe. wait a few years, to, maybe, season 3 or 4. i do think it would be awesome to have it so you could explore all of, or at least the majority of atlantis base, take a PJ out for a morning fly or something, like an rpg. (that is, if they even considered making an atlantis game)
                              ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X