This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate SG-0

I don't have the actual story on hand, nor have I posted in the fan fic part of this site so I don't know how everything works. But if you give me time, I'll figure it all out.

As I said, I don't have the story on hand but I can tell of the plot.

Basically it goes, a young boy comes through the Stargate from the future and warns them that the Goa'uld's Anubis and Apothis (I can't spell it right) have combined their forces and will strike soon.

However a problem arises for the messenger. The gate from which he went through was destroyed as was the base. He can't go back. This story takes place sometime during the fourth season.

Once I get most of the story finished, I'll post what I have. Half of the story is going to be a love story. I'm terrible at writing those.

Originally posted by Bad Boy
    Apothis (I can't spell it right)
    Just so you know, it's Apophis. Pronounced: A-pof-iss.
    There is only one thing we can ever truly control: whether we are good, or evil.

Comment

Sounds interesting.
      Rocky

Comment

Why would they send a young boy? Wouldn't they send someone more useful? At the very least a lieutenant. Wouldn't they send someone who can explain the situation better than a boy?

Just, please, don't make him one of the characters' son from the future, it's overdone and corny. Also, please, don't make him a Gary Stu (male counterpart of Mary Sue). Other than that the story could be interesting. Time travel tends to be
        May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

Working...
        X