This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Rods back !

I saw the preview of Vegas and realized it was Rod or the alternate Rodney.
    But that made me think of something if you could go into an alternate dimension and bring something back what would it be and why?
    I would definitly bring back the DVDS of all the seasons of Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis plus maybe get luck and get seasons 6 and 7 of Atlantis or season 11 of Sg-1! One can only wonder. I would love to see the differences !

I would go on a crime spree, stealing DVDs of all the shows I like, some money, and whatnot. Only to find that the DVDs from the AU don't work in my universe..

Then I would have all 5 seasons of sailor moon, all 3 seasons of winx club, some banjo-kazooie games that havn't been made yet, and all 25 seasons of sg1 and 20 of atlantis.

And they won't work.

Go Green

Comment

well......

(I'll leave you to imagine what i'd do!)

lol
      Enjoying Stargate's Technobabble since 1997

If you like the Gateworld podcast be sure to listen the The 5th Race Podcast for a fan's view of the Stargate Franchise! and join the forums while you at it![/CENTER]

Comment

I would steal as much Gold as I could fit in whatever device I used to get to said AU... and live like a king
        A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

When I first saw the preview I thought it was Rod too, but I can't be. If you remember in Mckay and Mrs Miller Rod says that in his reality Sheppard is on Atlantis, not Las Vegas. Unless Rod somehow got sent to a different reality.
          Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Maybe "Rod" got sent to yet another reality where there is no Atlantis.

Comment

Rod had a life quite similar to Rodney's. They both where working on Atlantis with the same people, exept from Ronon if i rememper correctly. Sheppard was with him in Atlantis. So this guy is from yet another parallel universe.
              Spoiler:
              APOLLONIUS OF TYANA
              (YEAR 0 - 100)
              "O thou Sun,
              send me as far over the earth
              as is my pleasure and thine,
              and may I make the acquaintance of good men,
              but never hear anything of bad ones,
              nor they of me."

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jakebolt View Post
                I saw the preview of Vegas and realized it was Rod or the alternate Rodney.
                But that made me think of something if you could go into an alternate dimension and bring something back what would it be and why?
                I would definitly bring back the DVDS of all the seasons of Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis plus maybe get luck and get seasons 6 and 7 of Atlantis or season 11 of Sg-1! One can only wonder. I would love to see the differences !
                It may seem morbid, but i would bring back my alternate selfs skull and keep it on my fireplace O.o

Comment

i would steal money and try to get alot of info on alternate tv shows and my alternate self

Comment

Yeah I would rob a vault or two, couple of billion in the pocket maybe pick up some other random things that I never realised I wanted until i got there and back I go!
                    Tst

Comment

If there were more seasons of SG-1 and SGA, I'd steal all those and bring them back. Then I'd leave the rest of the world to wonder where I got them from.

Or I'd find an Aurora-class warship and bring it back...

Comment

Originally posted by kymeric View Post
                        It may seem morbid, but i would bring back my alternate selfs skull and keep it on my fireplace O.o

What did you ever do to you!
                        Tst

Comment

Wow ,alot of stealing in here? But what if money's different what use would it be in our dimension? And try not getting caught stealing it!

Comment

I would kill my alternate selves in order to gain their strength.

Comment

This.

http://xkcd.com/105/

Yeah.

Comment

Working...
                              X