Eureka and Chuck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eureka and Chuck

Do any stargate lovers Enjoy Eureka or Chuck. Besides Stargate those are my fav shows If you like Chuck join this group. http://forum.gateworld.net/group.php?groupid=172
    sigpic

I watch Eureka when I'm home for it. I watched most of the first season of Chuck, but stopped after that because I lost interest.

There are only a few shows that I'll make it a point to tune in to see and I don't bother recording anything because I never get around to watching them. I download podcasts but I usually wind up deleting them because of the back log.

Comment

I've seen most of S1 of Eureka and enjoyed it but haven't seen any more and none of Chuck.
      sigpic

Comment

I love Chuck. Some episodes could be better. Last weeks episode was great. Though I hope chuck is more stunned that Sara lied to then that she killed someone. He knows she assassinated people before, so it shouldn't be that much of a shock. Though I guess seeing her kill in cold blood is different from the intersect.

I wish it had it's own thread, but probably no enough fans to justify it

Comment

I am not really a fan of Eureka, but I absolutely love Chuck. I think it is a brilliant show, with a wonderful combination of comedy and action.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Hypochondriac View Post
            I love Chuck. Some episodes could be better. Last weeks episode was great. Though I hope chuck is more stunned that Sara lied to then that she killed someone. He knows she assassinated people before, so it shouldn't be that much of a shock. Though I guess seeing her kill in cold blood is different from the intersect.

I wish it had it's own thread, but probably no enough fans to justify it
            Chuck does have a thread that's fairly active on here
            sigpic
            "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
            ~David Hewlett

Comment

I love both Eureka and Chuck. Eureka is totally unique and charming, and Chuck is pretty much perfect-writing, casting/acting, directing, production-everything.

Comment

Originally posted by amconway View Post
                I love both Eureka and Chuck. Eureka is totally unique and charming, and Chuck is pretty much perfect-writing, casting/acting, directing, production-everything.
                I couldn't agree more about Chuck.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

chuck is my favorite show atm

never really watched eureka, doesnt eureka have its own thread 2?
                  Last Movie Watched
                  X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                  Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                    I couldn't agree more about Chuck.
                    Eh, the core casting is as good as possible, but I really don't like the Ass. Man. (character or actor)
                    sigpic
                    "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
                    ~David Hewlett

Comment

I enjoy both Eureka and Chuck.
                      - Life after Stargate -
                      Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                      Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                      sigpic

Comment

Uh... Why is a Chuck group being advertised in the Eureka folder?

There IS a Chuck thread which got moved to OT a while back for... political reasons. Gave up when all the angsty shippy crap began to inundate the show this past season, but I still wish it the best of luck.

Eureka, meanwhile, is still going strong in my book. The stuff between Jack and Alison hasn't felt too heavy-handed yet and the plots are still wacky fun even if I have begun to notice more logic failures lately. Which isn't necessarily the show's fault, it just means I'm noticing things more now. LOL!

Comment

Ah yes, Shadow Maat: The Logic Police

Comment

Working...
                          X