This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Emigration

Here's a few questions. When do you think Helen moved to the US? Was it early on in her life or later on? If it was early in her life did she build the Sanctuary herself or if later buy an existing building and adapt it for her needs?

I know she is extreemly wealthy now but how about then. She seems to have come from a wealthy family but would they have been wealthy enough for her to have a building the size of the Sanctuary constructed and equiped? Or did she start with a small building and extend it as she got more money?

I imagine it would have been fairly early on, especially if she had the Sanctuary built herself. To get that amount of land in this day and age wouldn't be easy in a built up area unless it was derelict land.

She did say to her Father in Warriors that she built it from his designs so I guess she didn't go over before he went missing, but she could have meant she adapted the existing building and had more floors put in underneath?

What do you all think? Any other issues arrising from setting the Sanctuary up?
    sigpic

i'm thinking - presuming that she got pregnant with ashley a long, long time ago, she 'ran away' to america to hide from druitt

back in the 1800's, it was massively easy to make a new identity, especially if one has money. You just 'leave town', go where you've never been and where no one knows you, pick a new name and as long as you don't run into someone you knew in your past, you've got a new life
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
    X