Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First photos for "The Gift" - Teyla centric episode (Spoiler!)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First photos for "The Gift" - Teyla centric episode (Spoiler!)

Here are the first seven preview photos for Atlantis' "The Gift".
    Click here and then on the small images to see the big ones in a popup:
    http://www.sg-atlantis.info/stargate...howfolge&ID=18

Tomorrow:
    "Letter from Pegasus"

Enjoy!
    Very good German Stargate SG-1 & Atlantis Fanpage with all Information, Lexicon, Episodeguide, most current News and a great design: www.Stargate-Project.com

Thanks I had opened a thread for this already but no matter.
    "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Doesn’t the Atlantis' resident psychologist, Dr. Jane Heightmeyer look amazing now I know why Mackay has the hots for her.

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by Thor

Tomorrow:
        "Letter from Pegasus"

Enjoy!
        I do!

Comment

Rachel looks like she is actually going to be allowed to ACT in this one, though I hope this isn't a heavy Teyla/Sheppard "ship" episode.

And the new/recurring psychologist is going to open the door for future "ship" with the male characters - I can feel it now (I'm putting my dough on Beckett).

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

I disagree I think it will be between her and Mackay.

Comment

Originally posted by Wass
              I disagree I think it will be between her and Mackay.
              You're right...

Spoiler:
              Teyla runs into MacKay when she wants to talk to that psychologist. MacKay does not want her to tell anything to the others...

Comment

Originally posted by sdfd
                You're right...

Spoiler:
                Teyla runs into MacKay when she wants to talk to that psychologist. MacKay does not want her to tell anything to the others...

I haven't read that spoiler where is that from gateworld or somewhere else.

Comment

I haven't read that spoiler where is that from gateworld or somewhere else.

It's from stargate-project.com (German).

http://www.sg-atlantis.info/stargate...howfolge&ID=18

Comment

It’s shame I can’t read German

Comment

It’s shame I can’t read German

You want me to translate it?

Comment

that last (and smaller) picture looks very cool

Comment

Originally posted by sdfd
                          You want me to translate it?

Yes pleaseeee!!! You can start with "Sanctuary".I don´t understand german:-)
                          Stolen Kosovo
                          sigpic

Comment

ill take all the spoilers and photos i can get. thanks!!!
                            ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

Episode "Sanctuary" (synopsis)

Original from stargate-project.com.

Severe spoilers ahead!!!

Spoiler:
                              Major John Sheppard and his team arrive on the planet "Procul-Arum". MacKay came to this planet thinking it being a paradise world because all Wraith-attacks against this planet failed. The people living on this planet are not afraid of the Wraith. The people think that the godess they worship -"Athar" -protects them from the Wraith. Chaya is that godess' (female)archpriest. MacKay desires godess Athar's protection for the other planets, but Chaya says that "Athar" does not want to. Major Sheppard stays with Chaya (alone) and talks to her. He hopes that the godess can help him and Atlantis, once the godess gets to know them. Therefore he invites Chaya to go to Atlantis with them.

Chaya is impressed by Major Sheppard und Atlantis, but MacKay thinks it is a waste of time, since she cannot help them at all. Then MacKay thinks that Chaya is some kind of trojan horse. In order to make sure that nothing happens to Atlantis, Sheppard and Chaya return to Chaya's home planet. On their way to the puddle jumper MacKay's misgivings seem to come true, because they are being followed by some "Wraith-Darts" and warships; but suddenly a huge wave of energy originating on Chaya's planet arrives and destroys all the ships. After that, Sheppard sets a course to the city of "Proculis", the city where they first met Chaya.

After arriving at the temple, Sheppard asks Chaya what he should call her now, Chaya or Athar. At first she does not understand, but Sheppard does not back down. It is revealed, that Chaya is an Ancient. Once, she lived on that planet; and when all the other Ancients ascended and had to leave behind all their human friends and relatives, Chaya simply could not leave them behind, because the Wraith would have killed her relatives. Therefore Athar destroyed a complete Wraith-fleet when being above her planet. The others did not want Athar to have such an influence over the universe, that's why she was punished by guarding over that planet for eternity. That is also the reason why she cannot protect other planets; the others would not allow her to. That's why she has been going through the cities for thousands of years and never can make real friends (socialize); she does not feel like belonging to somewhere and she is alone. But when she met Sheppard, everyhing has changed. She feels for him.

When Sheppard proposes to her to call at hers from time to time, she rejects offer. He must defend and protect his own people, he does not need to take care of her. He asks her, why she came to Atlantis with them and Athar answers that she wanted to see whether humans are worthy of living there or not; and from her point of view they are. Then Sheppard starts to flirt with her (he is aware of that). He says that they are too different but Athar says the opposite. She suggests to show him that they are very alike and Sheppard complies. He closes his eyes, she touches him and all light up.
                              Last edited by sdfd; 24 November 2004, 11:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X